walks in on you cheating on him with another member

[Requested by NicoleSanchez550 ]
I hope you'll like it🥰

Bang Chan-
He walks in on you kissing Felix.
[Chan]
„I-I..Y/N, I don't get this!"
Immediately, you and Felix stop kissing.
Chan would just stand there, in the door frame and give you a disappointing look.
[Chan]
„Is it that what you wanted to do all the time Felix, and Y/N why are you dating me when you want him you could just be honest with me and not on this way."
He leaves the room.

Kim Woojin- 우진
He walks in on you and Seungmin kissing.
He was smiling bright before entering the room because he was so happy to see you again. But his smile disappeared directly after spotting you both. While entering the room he would say your name but couldn't continue because of that what you're doing.
His mouth is shut and you can hear him swallow. You turn to him and the only thing he could say was :„ Why, Y/N, why?"
Then he would turn around and leave before you could stop him. Seungmin and you looking at each other till you fall on the floor crying.

Lee Minho- 민호
He walks in on you kissing Han
He continue walking straight towards you and Han. He push Han away from you without hesitating.
You give him a shocked look and spot the tears right in his eyes. He gives Han a disappointing look while holding the end of his hoody. He let him go and look at you crying while Han quietly whispers: „ Minho, I'm so sorry."
Minho doesn't even listen to him and just look at you. You look behind Minho at Han and tells him
that he should leave and Minho says :„ I guess your the one who should leave."

Seo Changbin- 창빈
He walks in on you kissing Hyunjin.
[Changbin]
„Whats going on here."
You and Hyunjin look at him without saying something.
[Changbin]
„You're able to kiss but not to talk, interesting."
[Hyunjin]
„I don't know how to explain."
[Changbin]
„What do you want to explain huh? You're kissing Y/N but you know we both were dating. Is that what a good friend does? I don't think so. I would never think about doing that to you. Crap, how should I continue working with you."
[Y/N]
„Changbin, it's not Hyunjins fault..."
He stops you from continuing your sentence.
[Changbin]
„It's never only the fault of one person when it's about kissing. So just stop trynna help him."

With that words he's leaving and you immediately start crying while falling into Hyunjins arms.

Hwang Hyunjin- 현진
He walks in on you kissing Jeongin.
He tries to say something but stutter the words because he's negative overwhelmed.
[Hyunjin]
„Jeongin?"
You and Jeongin are totally shocked and embarrassed.
Hyunjin is looking at you and his mouth stands wide open. He looks so shocked and hurt.
[Jeongin]
„Hyunjin hyung I-I.."
Hyunjin shuts his mouth and he looks at the floor. You gets towards him and and softly lift his chin up. He slaps your hand away and looks deep in your eyes. You can see tears in his eyes and then he turns  away and leave.

Han Jisung- 지성
He walks in on you kissing Chan.
[Han]
„Ya, What are you both doing, I hope I don't see right."
After he was realizing what you were doing and it gots to his mind he looks down and tries to hold back his tears.
[Han]
(his voice sounds nasal)„ Can one of you explain me why I needed to know it like this."
[Y/N]
„I'm sorry."
[Han]
„I didn't wanted you to apologize I just wanted to know why. Apologizing doesn't help you out of here anymore."
He's still looking at the floor and wipes his tears away. Then he shakes his head and gets out of the room fast.

Lee Felix- 필릭스
He walks in on you kissing Minho.
He tries not to be emotional and play it cool.
[Felix]
„Jesus, what is happening."
[Y/N]
„Omg, Felix I-..."
[Felix]
„Minho, what the.."
All of you are just quiet looking at each other.
You start crying and say: „ Felix, I'm so sorry. I don't know how this could happen."
He shakes his head disappointed and leaves the room without looking back. Minho is desperately and he is clouded by a guilty conscience.

Kim Seungmin- 승민
He walks in on you kissing Chan
He had bought a present for you but after entering the room he drops it on the floor. Chan and you immediately turns around to him and you spot the present on the floor.
[Seungmin]
„And you call yourself a leader. Is that what a leader does?"
[Chan]
„Seungmin I-..."
[Seungmin]
„Seungmin here, Seungmin there. I don't wanna hear anything you're saying okey!"
You never had seen Seungmin that angry before.
[Y/N]
„I can totally understand that you're angry and I'm so sorry but don't let it out on Chan it's all my fault okey."
[Seungmin]
„It's okey Y/N, I'm done, you know I've to see Chan like everyday knowing what he did, leading the group I'm in, but you, I never have to see you again."
With that he leaves the room.

Yang Jeongin- 정인
He walks in on you kissing Woojin.
He's sad and angry at the same time and needs to show that.
[Jeongin]
„Hyung!"
[Woojin]
„Jeongin!"
[Y/N]
„Oh hell no..."
[Jeongin]
„Can someone explain."
Tears start running down his face. You gets towards him.
[Y/N]
„Jeongin, I'm so sorry I mean.." you couldn't hold the tears back and start crying too because you just realized that you made the dumbest mistake ever."
[Woojin]
„Actually, everything is my fault."

Your hand place on Jeongins shoulder while he's looking down and covers his face with his hand. He moves back and hit the door. Then he looks at you while opening the door and getting out of this room.