first kiss

„I don't like this part a lot but I don't have time to write something new sooo I'll upload an older one"

Chan

It's, saturday, 22 PM and you both are at your balcony. It was such a nice weather. Chan start talking about something.You're concentrated listening and falling in love with his eyes. You both were talking for a while when you get's tired and he decides to leave and get at home. You bring him down to the door and you're standing outside. For 2 minutes you both were just looking at each other eyes, but then he suddenly gets closer to you and your lips are touching. You're surprised and soo happy. It was a beautiful kiss and then he left with a smile.

Woojin

You both are hanging out with some friends. You have some nice conversations and you start liking him. He's secretly watching you and always have a look on you. You notice that and smiles a bit. Your group start splitting because everyone wants to do something else. So you and woojin are alone now and he decide to take you to a café and invites you on a coffee. At the end he brought you home and he gives you a hug before he leaves but the only thing you want is kissing him but before you could do this he press his lips on yours.

Minho

He's shy in your near and when you both are talking you mostly start the conversation. You really like him even though he doesn't talk that much. At one day he was helping you out with the homework and you couldn't concentrate on them bc you were listening to his beautiful voice.

Minho: „Ya! Are you even listening?"
I was shocked and didn't know what to say so I kissed him instead. He 's blushing, took his stuff and leaves then. At the way to his home he's happy and smiles.

Changbin

As you know he has a crush on you and you don't know how your feelings are playing. You think he's kinda funny and cute and since you're hanging out often times you wanna find out how it plays between him and you. You both are at the park and you start talking about love stuff and so on. He reacts good and agree the conversation. Suddenly he tells you that there is a girl he really likes and he should tell me who it is. First he was shy and not ready to tell but then he gets all his courage together and shows you who it is with kissing you.

Hyunjin

You both know each other from a dance school. He thinks you really cute and when you're dancing you looks so concentrated and that makes him smile. He really likes you for some long time and decided to ask you out for a date today. You agree but notice real fast that he don't know what you both can do. So you ask him if he likes the idea to eat something bc you're really hungry. After eating he ask you if he could bring you home but you don't want him to go so far. You both were a bit arguing bc he really won't let you go alone. Your arguments are good but later you realize he doesn't react anymore and is just looking at you being a lil angry. You stop talking and he gets closer. At the end you close your eyes and feel his lips on yours.

Jisung

He's more the type of being flirty in your near what makes you laugh sometimes because he doesn't really succeeds. One day at school you had a conversation about something stupid and he starts with his matcho stuffs again making you some compliments or making fun of you. Your cheeks gets blushed and you lightly hit him but he pretends that you hit him very hard. You've to laugh and he gives you a lil push which makes your feet sticking at the floor and you are falling. Before you're hitting the floor he catches you and he holds you with his arms. You get up and he starts kissing you softly.

Felix

He invites you at his home and his mom lets you inside and tells you that he's upstairs in his room. You get inside and he pretends like he's sleeping. You sits down on the edge of his bed till he starts laughing and pulls you on the bed, which shocks you a bit. You tell him that he's is such a funny guy (irony) which makes you both laugh more. He's above you and he makes fun about you were shocked bc of him. He starts tickling you and you tell him to stop. He tells you that he loves your laugh and right after that he suddenly kiss you and you replies it.

Seungmin

He's such a clever and cute guy when you both are hanging out he always brings you a present and is very nice with you. In some situations he gets really shy and you think that's kinda cute. He really likes you and always make you some serious compliments like today. You both are hanging out and he brings you a present like always. You are walking around in a mall but then a man suddenly hits you and his whole coffee gets on your shirt. Seungmin yells at the man and takes a tissue and start whipping it away. You're looking at him and after he realizes it he looks back at you. Then you get closer to him and kiss him.

Jeongin
He's a very wild and kinda childish person. He loves it when you hugs him and lays your head against his shoulder. You are in the school floor and carry a lot of stuff. He comes in your direction and waves at you. You're waving back and your whole stuff felt down. He keeps running to you and helps you picking it up. You are very thankful and he's smiling bride at you with his teeth's cover from white bracelets. You both are leaving the school together and he carry's your stuff the whole way to your house. You bring it inside and comes back to thank him. You both are talking a bit till your mother is asking for you. You giving him a hug and smiles at him. He use this situation to do something he wanted to do for a long time now. He kisses you and you're blushing and then he leaves without any last word.