I smile and clap for Artie and Blaine as they both being nominated.

"Wait, I really didn't get nominated for king?" Sam frowns.

"And now on to the queens. Kitty Wilde- Amy Ryan-  Jordan Stern and, inexplicably Tina Cohen-Chang. Congratulations. Six of you will be disappointed." Coach Sue says over the speaker.

"Yeah! Yes!" Tina yells happily and walks to the front.

"Tina, wow! Even though I'm not nominated, it's such an honor to be going to prom with a potential queen." Sam says to Tina.

"Oh. Sorry, Sam. It was so nice of you to offer to go with me, but I'm gonna have to decline your invitation." Tina says to Sam.

"But you already accepted." Sam frowns.

"Yeah." Blaine nods.

"Tina, this is very uncool." Artie says to Tina.

"Losing is uncool. I need to maximize my odds of taking the crown so I think I'm gonna go with a group of single gals to corner the dejected wallflower vote and I am going for it. This is my chance to be bigger than Jesus. So can I count on all your votes?" Tina asks us.

"Awkward." Unique mumbles.

"Got mine. Besides, I've got more shots at prom queen. It's Tina's time." Kitty says to Tina.

"I agree. Hit it." Tina yells and the music start playing. But suddenly the bells is ringing and the band stop playing and everyone start walking out from the choir room.

I shake my head and walk out from the choir room. I walk in the hallways and walk to my locker. I open my locker and put my binder inside.

"Why you didn't get prom queen nomination?" Alex asks me.

"I don't want to because I know I will have no date for prom." I said to him.

"What about Mike?"

"He has midterm and final term to be done before he get transferred so he couldn't come home." I said to him.

"Wanna go to the prom with me? I will buy you wrist corsage and become the driver for a night." Alex smiles at me.

"Really?" I chuckle.

"Yeah. I actually kinda confused. The guys make a tribute to Tina to go to the prom with them but none is think about you." Alex says to me.

"Alex, Tina is single and I'm not I have a boyfriend." I chuckle.

"But do you want to go to prom with me? As friends, no more than that." Alex smiles at me.

"Alright." I nod and smile back at him.

"Okay, I'll see you in chemistry lab." He shuts his locker and walks away.

I take my book and hold it then shut my locker and shocked as Sam blocked my way. "Go to the prom with me." Sam says to me.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Tina dumped me and I heard that you don't have anyone to go to prom so go with me." Sam says.

"I already accepted Alex's promposal." I half smiled.

"Well, dump him and go with me." Sam frowns at me.

"Sam I can't do that." I shake my head.

"This is so suck. Do you know what it feels like when you tell a girl that you don't think is hot you'll go to prom with her because you feel bad.
And then you think you're gonna get nominated for prom king and then you don't and then the not-hot girl says, I don't wanna go to prom with you anymore. This is my senior prom and I want to go with someone that I really care about. Someone special." Sam sighs.