5

Rah

Since Milly had a doctors  appointment  and didn't go to school. I decided  to take her out to eat and polish her nails for her .

After styling  her hair I washed my hands while she tied her shoes.

I grabbed the keys my wallet and  phone.  Grabbing her hand.

We walked out getting in the car. I strapped her in making  sure  she was  safe before i got in putting on my seat belt. I pulled off Turing on the music.

Where you wanna go I asked

Um golden Corral she shouted

Okay I smiled

I turned the music up leaning my seat back a little. Every time I let ava  use my car she put my seat up. And she know I hate when she do that shit.

Once we made  it to the restaurant I found a parking space  near the front getting out.

I opened  maddie door for her as she got out grabbing my hand.

I held the door open for Milly as  we stood in the short line.

Ooo look chocolate  she said

Yup you can get whatever  you want after you eat some food I said

Okay she smiled

Once it was time for us to pay. I gave her my card telling her what we wanted to drink.  I got sprite and  maddie got some fruit punch .

We got a small booth near a window.

I grabbed two plates giving maddie one.

She got some mashed potatoes  and  barbecue meat balls.

I got some steak, mashed potatoes  and  gravy  with a Greek salad.

I helped her sit her plate down before  she climbed in the  chair.

I  pushed her chair in as she  thanked me. We did a slient prayer before  we started eating.

After we ate a couple more plates we got desert.  I only got a ice cream  cone because  I was pretty full.

Milly got chocolate  everything. But I didn't care as long as she was having fun that's all I cared  about.

We stayed for another hour before we left. We went to some hair store to pick out some nail polish.

What about this one I said picking up a sparkly  pink.

Ooo she smiled

I let her pick out one more before we paid and went home.