🌑 vamp 🍷

Btw, I'm not making this book just a bts ambw book, but an ambw book. Hope y'all enjoy😂

You wish you didn't become close with him.

You regreted everything.

You thought he was normal the whole time.

You thought you was having just your normal night stroll with him, then quickly came a night of love making in his castle, but then you were knocked out.

You jumped up at the cold air touching your body, the back of you head was still stinging.

Groaning, you began to move, even though your eyes we're still closed.

Finally, you open them, looking down to see yourself half naked, tied up against a bed.

"Wha-" she mumbled, "What the hell..."

"You're finally awake princess"

You looked up to see Minsung walking towards you, smirking.

"I thought I hit you a little to hard" head said in a deep voice.

"Misung! What is this!?" You shouted nervously, wanting to cover you body so badly, "Please let me go

"Misung! What is this!?" You shouted nervously, wanting to cover you body so badly, "Please let me go."

"Awe...I cant do that, princess!" Misung chuckled, walking towards a coffee table, taking a wine glass, filling it up of what seems to be some red liquid. Like blood.

"Please let me go! I promise I won't say anything!" You began to weep, "My father is worried sick! He's gonna sent the guard.

Being the princess of a protective king of a father, you kinda felt confident but, that didn't stop the fear that was taking over you.

Misung smashed a glass against a wall, casuing you to jump, squealing nervously.

"I've seen the way you've been looking at me" he smirked, "It is sad that you have to know this.."

You did have an attraction to Misung, but you kept it to yourself, knowing that he might not have the same feeling for you.

You looked down in shame, thej realizing his other words, "What do you mean?"

He ignored you as he faced you as shining white fangs shot out from his gums.

"Misung, this isn't funny" You were now scared out of your mind.

Within a second, you have seen Misung sped from once side of his bedroom, to the other, "...do you see me laughing?.." He whispers.

He then sped up towards you. Crawling on the bed.

"What happend to you? You were so innocent Y/N..." Misung grabbed you by the neck.

You began to cry, mumbling a little prayer as Misung's grip tighten, before letting go, "You were suppose to be together!" He shouts, "and you left me for this...desperate mortal Chanyeol?!"

"I didn't have a choice Misung! My father demanded me-!" You shouted back

"Bullshit!"

There was along silence between the two of you. You began begging.

"Misung pleas-"

You then felt a puncture on the side of your neck. Screaming at the top of your lungs, you began to feel drowsy.

"You will become mine Y/N...for eternity.." You hear him whisper as you passed out.

Goodnight princess.