☀️ my boy ☀️

hosoek____________________________

hosoek
____________________________

inspired by my bts book, suggest you check it out.

pls ignore the mistakes.
______________________________

it all happend so quickly. one minute, you and your husband, hoseok were having our anniversary dinner, and you were just telling him that you were pregnant, and in the next minute, the baby is coming and you're in a hospital bed, screaming and moaning in agony.

hoseok sat beside your hospital bed, holding your hand as the doctors gathered around you, getting ready for the delivery.

"okay y/n, i need you to take a couple of deep breaths before pushing, okay.." the doctor says.

you screamed loudly, taking deep breaths,"JUST GET THE BABY OUT OF ME!"

as the doctors got ready, y/n began to squeeze hoseok's hand to the point, he can't feel his hand "ow!" he shouted.

"alright y/n, on the count of three, push." the doctor says, "one.."

"two..."

"three..."

you pushed with all your might, until you couldn't push anymore, just in time as you heard the the beautiful wails of our newborn baby.

"waaaaaahh! waah! waaahh!"

other doctors began cleaning up my crying baby boy.

hoseok was in tears as he looked over you, before giving you a kiss on your forehead. you smiled weakly, out of breath, as your body felt weak.

"you did a good job jagi...i love you so much" i whispered, giving her hand a small kiss.

"may the father come and cut the umbilical cord?" one of the doctors calls out.

hoseok looks back at you once again, before leaving your side and went towards his son.

he looked at his baby boy in awe. he looked just like him and you combined. he had your skin and a full head of hair, and had his eyes, nose and ears. he was beautiful.

the doctor handed hoseok the umbilical scissors. hoseok looks at the scissors confused, he was too busy looking at his newborn son, forgetting what the doctor was saying, before he finally understood what the object was for.

"don't worry, the baby wont feel a thing" the doctor encourages.

he slowly nodded when he carefully cuts the cord.

"hey, hakeem jung ~" (hmmm😏) he coos, softly placing his pinky finger on his small chest.
______________________________

not too long after, it was hoseok's time to have skin to skin time with his boy, while you rested.

he took off his shirt, sitting down on a comfy chair, across from the bed, as a single doctor arrived, holding baby hakeem, then slowly placing him on hoseok's bare chest.

"awee, hey~" he coos as hakeem began to wrap his small arms around his father's neck.

"i can't wait to hold you, hug you, kiss you, protect you and i can't wait to create a bond between you, me and your mother. i'll always love the two of you with all my heart...always..."

hoseok smiled, making small noises at his baby, causing the baby to let out a small yawn.

hoseok smiled at his baby, the looked up and smiled at you.

"always..."