Untitled Part 7

Kylo was finding her little tantrum rather adorable, he was instantly attracted to her the moment he met her; she had proved to be a charming and humorous companion on their date and well she looked damn hot dressed as a slave girl too. Though she looks just as alluring now in Hux's button down shirt standing before him, his eyes linger on her tiny uncovered feet. He finds that she's just adorable and with her new found force ability she was downright tantalizing now. Kylo can't help but imagine what she will be able to do once properly trained. She would be a goddess, his goddess. Hux was reaching too far, he may have found her first but that doesn't mean anything. Kylo knew she liked him too, he could sense it. Well, she didn't like him right now, she was furious with him and Hux at the moment. Most of her anger was directed at him, which Kylo felt was just unfair. He wasn't the one who had kidnapped her, he totally would have but the point was he didn't. She needs to calm down before she hurt herself, he could sense the force around him pushing and pulling, and she seemed completely oblivious to the amount of power she was capable of wielding

Kylo tried to calm her, Hux did too but she kept backing away, getting far too close to the edge of the dock. Did she not see the damn white line that your not supposed to cross? Guess not because there she is right on the edge. Kylo noticed a crate to the right of him slide slowly towards her then back a few inches. She needs to calm down, this was getting very dangerous.

"(Y/n) I'll take you back, I promise just come back from the edge. It's not safe sweetheart." Kylo reaches out his hand placating her. Hell, if she wanted to he would take her on his ship to Naboo perhaps it was similar to her Earth.

It happened quickly, her little foot slipped and she just toppled over the edge. "No!" Kylo heard Hux yell and just like that Hux lost his Empress.....or would have been if it wasn't for him. Kylo reached out grabbing the girl with the force holding her dangling in space for a moment before pulling her back into the safety of the loading dock. When he released her she toppled into a heap on the cold floor, gasping looking around wildly as if trying to piece together what just happened.

"Oh stars, are you alright?" Hux had rushed forward to her but she scurried away from Hux on her hands and knees until her back was against the same crate she was moving around only moments ago.

"Don't touch me!" She calls out looking at Hux with terrified eyes. "I don't want to hurt you," she said in a frightened whisper. Kylo smirks, he could care less if she hurt Hux.

"You don't have to worry about hurting Hux. That's why he's here to run my army and for me to toss around whenever I feel the need." Kylo chuckled, wondering if he should prove a point by tossing Hux across the floor, but between Hux's cold stares and his little Empress looks of shocked horror, Kylo decided against it.

"Pay no attention to him my de...." Kylo watched as Hux stopped himself before calling her dear again. "Empress, he thinks he's funny but he's not. I didn't mean to frighten you I just wanted to ensure you were unharmed." Kylo looks around at the dock staff, though their heads are down they are all watching the girl with both interest and fear. Her eyes lock on a man standing next to the stack of crates taking the inventory, he's staring at her as if she had just grown a second and third head on her shoulders.

"I'm not crazy! Do you hear what this guy is saying about me!" She stares at the guy with accusing eyes.

"We need a medic!" Hux called his voice slightly panicked. "Dearest, did you hit your head when you fell?" Kylo had to laugh at this she didn't hit her head, she was completely fine. She was merely picking up on the man's thoughts through the force, she has probably been the most entertaining thing any of these men have seen in a while.