Untitled Part 4

Hux just wanted to return home, to take the girl and be done with this matter. The sooner he is back on the Finalizer, back to his life and the marriage was performed, the sooner he could start with phase 2 of his plan.

The girl was proving to be a bit of a nuisance. First, she ruins his shirt and now, not only did she refuse to return to claim her birthright, but she is refusing his hand as well. Hux tries to remind himself to be patient with her. The rules on this planet Terra are much different than they are on the Finalizer.

He had his work cut out for him. She is in desperate need of lessons in etiquette and prodigal, her manners are not horrid but they too would need improvement. In all Hux saw great potential in his future lady. She could be downright attractive when she wasn't talking with a mouthful of food. She could be lovable when she wasn't lashing out at him or the people around her. She looks positively adorable as he gently removed the whip cream remnants from her upper lip. He couldn't resist placing a kiss on her forehead.

Hux had to find a way to win the girl over. Hux has never had to woo women in the past, the women in his past have always willingly taken him, he never had to bed or force their hands. He thought the gift this morning would have had more of an impact. She did seem pleased with the caf and muffin, though it was not enough to make her stop calling him names. Then again this was a good sign she isn't some slave girl that could be won over with rations she as an Empress and well it should be a challenge to win her affection.

He returns to the caf taking a seat by the window and starting to plan his next move. He sips his caf, he once dated an officer that went completely lovesick when he had sent her flower for her birthday, perhaps this would at least convince her to spend some time with him, maybe a meal, she would need to eat. They may as well do so in each others company.

It took him longer than planned to locate a shop that sold flowers, and when he found one he discovered the Terra had far too many flowers for Hux's comfort. How could he pick just one? Roses, daffodils, Daisies, Sunflowers. How could he choose just one? He would not make it back in time to walk the Empress back to her home. Though the woman at the shop was most helpful in telling him which flowers are most likely to win a ladies attention and so he left the shop with an arm full of various red flowers that thankfully didn't smell too overpowering. He did notice the women on the street enviously eye his flower as he passed them and his started to get hopeful that his plan would work. That was until about a block away from her apartment he sees her placing a kiss on another's man cheek. From this distance, he could see the man's face but at first glance Hux thought it was Ren but that was impossible! There was no way Ren was here.

Hux had never been one to handle rival's well. He found it easier just to remove his opponents, in whatever manner was most efficient. Needless to say, he has been the cause of many unfortunate accidents, maybe a few deaths in his climb to the position of General. He is not a jealous man ...... he just doesn't like sharing things that belong to him and that just happens to be his Empress.

Hux grips the stems of the flowers tighter as he approached the girl's apartment building, anger building up inside of him at the sight of her standing on the tips of her toes so she could reach that man's cheek. How dare she kiss another man! Especially when she knows they are betrothed. That is completely unacceptable behavior. He watches as she disappears into the building and watched the unknown man walk away in the other direction, but he does not care enough to identify the man while he's stomping up to the building with an angry scowl on his face.

Hux just barely catches her foot stepping up the last stair from the window on the door, and when he pulls on it he finds it locked. He growls as he pulls on it, knocks wildly but she does not come back down the stairs. He calls out her name as he bangs on the door but much to his displeasure nothing happens. He slams his fist against the door one last time, then a silver number pad catches his eye. "Press # and then dial the number, or hit #00 to speak to an operator." He looks back up as he realizes he doesn't know the number to call into her apartment, so as quickly as he can he dials the operator who connects him to her in no time.