Untitled Part 5

Hux catches her before she hits the ground, pulling her unconscious body safely into his arms. Well, this was not how he had planned for his bride to end up in his arms for the first time, her makeup running down her face from the tears she had shed. His coat slipping off her shoulder exposing her skin to the cool air causing her to break out in goosebumps. Hux was still very irritated with her chosen outfit. Walking around dressed like a common slave, shaking his head as he carries her to the sleeping quarters on the ship. "Highly inappropriate." He murmured to himself as he lay her on his bed.

The first piece of clothing that he removes from her is the top portion of her so called costume. Reaching into his pocket he removed the small red pocket knife, pressing the button and allowing the blade to spring to life in his hand. He was going to have to remove this deplorable outfit, to see his woman nude before him but for some reason he found himself getting cold feet. He had seen plenty of women without their clothes, the idea of being in the same room with an unconscious, naked woman was not foreign to him. But this was his woman. This was his future wife, anyone would be nervous about finding themselves in such a situation with the love of their life for the first time.

He took in a breath, gripping the knife in his sweaty hand before placing his palm against her ribcage to hold her steady as he carefully pressed the knife into the thin gold band that ran under her armpit, snapping it and sending it reeling on each side of her body. One piece down, several more to go.

He took his time, cutting each of the four bands around her ribs and collarbones until he was able to lift the front piece of the bra off of her. He was disgusted to find she was not wearing underwear, thinking it wouldn't have taken Ren that much time or effort to expose her. He grumbled, looking away, down her body at the flimsy piece of underwear that held the burgundy cloth, telling himself that people didn't often wear underwear here anyway; she was only preparing herself for her duties in her new home.

With that he went to work cutting the two bands at her hips, the ones that barely hid the thin, skin colored underwear she wore under it and pulled it off of her, thankful that she was at least modest enough to hide the most intimate area of her body from prying eyes. He pulled the long flowy cloth off of her and tossed it over his shoulder, even nearly naked in front of him she looked so much more dignified than she did wearing that awful outfit.

He moves to the closet removing one of his button-up shirts, with a sigh he looks down at her resting form. Again, this is not how he envisioned viewing her without clothes for the first time either but he just had to get out out of that disgraceful outfit. Hux felt his cheeks flushed the tiniest bit as he admired her, she was a beautiful woman. He was quite proud that she is his, after a few moments he body shivered reminding Hux to dresses her. He goes about the daunting task of rolling her dead weighted body back and forth, pulling the clothing over her arms, under her body, and over her other arm before finally being able to button his shirt up and cover her breasts. He couldn't believe she had stayed asleep during the entire ordeal.

Now all buttoned up in his shirt he starts to take the braid from her hair, he gets a damp cloth to clean her face. For the first time in weeks, Hux can relax. "Finally phase one is done, you didn't make it easy did you?" He asks her unconscious body with a cocky grin. He gently rests his index finger under her chin before whispering to her more, speaking to her as if they had been married for years and it was the most natural thing in the world. "I suppose you will make phase two equally as difficult." Hux rubs his thumb along her bottom lip, he releases an angry growl thinking about where they had last been. "Kissing Ren," he hissed, those are his lips. Hux rises from the bed and storms from the room, he needed to get his temper under control before she wakes. He was already going to be in trouble for taking her against her will, and probably for changing her clothing as well.