Untitled Part 3

Kylo Ren paces nervously from his living room, down the hall, his bedroom, and back. He had known Hux for so long, worked with him during his entire time in the Order and had never known him to take a leave of absence.

"I'm sure you can manage without me Ren, aren't you always saying how replaceable I am, well this is your chance to prove it," Hux said as he made his way to the docking hanger to his cruiser.

"When will you be returning?" He called after Hux as he climbed up the ramp. Hux turned with that stupid thin lipped smile of his on his face.

"Oh, Ren if I didn't know any better I'd think you were going to miss me," with that Hux disappeared into his cruiser, and it had been three days since Hux had been seen or heard from.

Ren really did start to miss Hux, not so much his personality and the way he was always breathing down his neck, but the Hux that keep things running around the Order. Though Ren hates to admit it Hux is an essential part of the First Order, for the time being at least. It only took him three days, five hours and 45 minutes before Ren broke down and looked through Hux's travel log which also housed the notes he was taking. He found a tracking beacon as well as a found location for the beacon, but couldn't believe his eyes when he saw that is was in the unknown region. There would be no way of communicating with him from this distance. He couldn't bring the Finalizer into the unknown nor could he just fly into the atmosphere with a fleet of TIE Fighters, he would have to hyper jumps to the edge of the unknown and go retrieve Hux on his ship if he wanted to know anything else about what he was looking for. The fool probably got lost, likely misjudge his hyper jump and ended up in the unknown. Ren chuckled to himself taking great pleasure in the idea of finding Hux after he's made such a foolish error, oh Ren would never let him live it down. He smiled to himself as his boards his shuttle. The Finalizer is to remain in the area until he returns.

Ren stops outside the atmosphere of a planet that reminds him of pictures he had seen of Alderaan as a child, "Beautiful." He said out loud but odd that Hux was not the only signal coming from it. "What is an Imperial beacon doing here in the unknown regions?"

On entering the atmosphere Ren felt the oddest sensation come over him. He felt almost drained. He tried not to focus on the feeling instead he focused on the beacons with were now in the same location. He knew nothing of this region, didn't know how to approach in his ships or if he should even go in peace. He was alone, had no back up if things went sour and decided to play it safe. He locked his coordinates in a back alley close to where the beacons were and descended down at lightspeed and in cloaked mode. His ship just barely fit between the two buildings, but as he lands he is grateful that he is in one piece.

Ren finds himself outside a blue house before he reaches the human skeletal remains dangling from the door, he was puzzled, thinking that it was a strange place to be keeping your enemies bones after you've killed them. As he gets closer he realizes they're made from paper, glossed over to survive the elements. He is, perhaps, even more confused than he was before. Before he has a chance to examine the prop, his attention is drawn to the sound of rising voices coming from behind the door.

"You have all lost your minds. Grams stories were not true." Ren stops looking through the large bay window he can see Hux sitting at a white lace covered table with two calm women while a third leaps wildly to her feet. "You want me to believe this guy is some space General from, 'a galaxy far, far away' And that I'm supposed to throw everything I've ever worked for in my life away to marry him? You are all full of it!"

"Yes, General Hux of the First Order." Hux said calmly as he folds his hand on the table as the girl unleashed an eye roll with an 'Oh My God' that was so over the top the Ren found himself stifling a laugh.