Silver (Chapter 14)

The sun's rays beamed down on the boy that sat, leaning against a tree, eyes closed. He was oblivious to the upcoming danger and misfortune to which it followed. And so, he sat. Simply thinking about all the things one should, before his mind took a wrong turn. A wrong turn indeed.

Dumbledore rarely frowned. When he does, it brings suspicion as well as worry, therefore, it hides. Masked behind his smile. His forced smile. For once, he looked his age as he sat in his seat, a dark expression gracing his features. From his office, he gazed out of the window. His eyes narrowed as he saw a blonde boy lay in the sun. To him, it was that boys fault that his plan had not worked. You see, his masterful plan was for Harry Potter to befriend Ron and Ginny. Of course, he had, but a few years later, he came into that creature inheritance. That in itself was extremely rare and for it to happen to two people in the same area? The chances were close to none.

It had been easy for Dumbledore to discover who Hadrian was, but not in the way you would think. He had already put charms on Harry Potter but for him to disappear? That was out of the ordinary. Of course, Dumbledore is an idiot, and so he doesn't realise that it is Harry Potter.

In a small wave of his hand, Dumbledore casted a silent amplified hearing charm as none other than Hadrian approached the boy say by the tree. Hadrian tapped the blonde boys shoulder, who turned to him with a frown. However as soon as he saw who it was his face broke into a sheepish grin. The odd friendship that bloomed between the to had surprised Dumbledore at first. However it became clear that is wasn't going to last.

The conversation between Hadrian and Draco was going smoothly; between them. It unsettled Dumbledore when every so often, Hadrian would steal a glance to look at Dumbledore in the eye, only to them carry on as if nothing happened.

With Hadrian

The grass below them rusted as the crumpled heap under a new weight. As a young boy sat, a blonde boy noticed a presence, and so he turned, to find a red and grey eyed boy staring back at him. It was odd to have these eyes, you see, not because of the unfamiliarity and the rarity (Rarity? Is that a word?) of having two different coloured eyes, it was the fact that the silver eye matched the one of the blondes own. That, was odd indeed. Not unnerving, but in a sense, comforting, even if they do not know it themselves.