The Ones You Can Trust. (Chapter 10)

Draco tried desperately to calm the boy down, he himself was now shaking. It was as if he wasn't there. Hadrian wouldn't acknowledge he was even holding him. He just looked at the floor, breathing heavily and shaking vigorously; clearly he was panicking. Draco ushered everyone out in urgency in hopes of calming Hadrian. He went back to him, hugging him again as Hadrian cried into his shoulder, clinging to him as if he wasn't there. As if Draco would disappear. As if he was once again alone in this world. He started seeing images of the Dursleys, beating, tormenting, breaking Hadrians soul from the inside out. Draco had never seen a boy so helpless and all he wanted to do is help. He let Hadrian cry. He let him tell him everything. Sometimes that's all someone needs. After a while they had fell asleep, holding each other.

A few weeks later. Brought to you by my weirdness. You're welcome.

Draco and Hadrians friendship and increased extremely fast. Some would even call it inhumane. They always went to each other for advise and they were inseparable. At this precise moment, the family were sitting at a table, chatting to each other when silence covered the room. All eyes turned to Hadrian, making him hide behind Draco as much as he can, making Draco chuckle softly and grin at him. Hadrian soon turned to his Father as he voice filled the room.

"Well, Hadrian," he started, "It seems you're starting Hogwarts again soon. Would you like to go as Hadrian or Harry?" He asked, looking at him in the eyes. Hadrian looked at his father before laughing and saying,
"I don't know about you but I would prefer to go as my true self; the old one is disgusting." Hadrian said, his voiced filled with disgust towards the end making Tom smile wildly at him. Now that, was definitely his son.

Time skipped to the Hogwarts Express because I'm a bitch <3

Hadrian leaned against the window, looking at nothing in particular as the train moved swiftly towards Hogwarts. Dracos head layed happily on his lap, reading a book silently  when the compartment door swung open. Hadrian sighed as he looked up to see the Weasel, Weaselette and the Mudblood looking at him. The Weasleys looked at them with disgust as Granger looked at them as though resisting the urge to say 'How cute!' Draco rolled his eyes at them before ignoring them. "Have you seen Harry, Ferret? We can't find him and we'rehis best friends so." Ron asked with a snobby voice. Granger cringed at the way he was speaking before dragging them outside. The boys in the compartment could hear their voices clearly. 

(The next part is the conversation)

"Ron let's leave them alone, okay?" Hermione asked Ron. In all honesty, she really didn't want to steal. However she needed it for her family and now it had gone to far.
"No, Hermione! I know you hate Harry as much as I do-" Ron started.

"No! I don't hate Harry! What I do hate is how disgusting you are. Don't you feel guilty? Even a little from stealing his money? Because I do! I can't do this anymore!" She yelled, tears of guilt welling in her eyes. She turned away from Ron and went into the compartment only to see Draco and Hadrian listening to their conversation. The door closed behind her and that's when she finally broke. She kept repeating how she didn't want to do it and how guilty she felt that Hadrian couldn't help but hug her. "It's okay 'Mione." Hadrian said, still hugging her. He pulled back to see her staring at him with wide eyes.
"Harry...?" She asked cautiously, already knowing the answer. She cried again, thinking they hated him. Draco stood behind Hadrian watching as he forgave her. Something he couldn't do. He smiled at the sight and sat down, catching their attention. Hadrian sat next to him, Hermione opposite, looking smugly at the as Draco wrapped his arms around Hadrian. "I always knew this would happen." She said, smiling widely. Hadrian blushed deeply as Draco smirked at how cute he was.

They trio had chatted for a while when, once again, the door opened. Hadrian groaned as he looked at the door but what he saw surprised him. There stood Fred and George, (Also known and Gred and Forge) their faces red, clearly angry. Hadrian also noticed Ginny in Freds grip and Ron I George's grip. They were telling them to apologise when Ron just replied with, (God I HATE to use the word)
"Why should I apologise to a bunch of Faggots?!" He got blasted out the room because of that. Ginny did as well for saying the same thing shortly after.

Fred and George sat down, apologising for their idiotic siblings. They had asked for Hadrians name to which he replied, "Well, you see, My name is Hadrian. However, it seems you may know me as Harry Potter." The twins stared for a moment before bursting out laughing, saying how hilarious that was that their saviour wasn't their saviour after all. Hadrian quickly explained who he was which left them in shock before changing the subject.