(Chapter 9)

Draco's POV 

Hadrian had just ran of for some weird reason he also had hot tears rolling done his face. That wasn't good. He had just witnessed his worst memories and I'm not surprised he's run off.  I don't want to see him hurt- for some weird reason that I myself do not understand. I head towards the room I call my own to hear a muffled sob coming from inside. At that point, I was throroughly confused at the noise. No one ever went into my room so why now? I slowly head towards the door, trying not to make a noise to startle the crying person inside. I open the door cautiously. I walk over to the bed that I usually sleep in to see a sleeping Hadrian. He is obviously struggling as he is thrashing in his sleep vigorously. I feel the sudden urge to embrace the broken boy however I just settle with listening to him- I couldn't see him in pain.

"W-what?" He asked drowsily, clearly confused as to why he was being awoken. He looked around the room before finally acknowledging  me. His eyes widened in clear shock but then he turned away in shame. Why is he ashamed?

"You probaly hate me now, huh?" he asked before in one swift motion stood up, turning to leave; for good. He began to walk away when I did what I had to. I grabbed his wrist, making him flinch. I pulled him back and then embraced him tightly, "I don't hate you, Hadrian. If anything, I don't want to see you go anywhere. Please don't cry, Hadrian." I said softly but patiently, hoping for him to calm down. He doesn't say anything but hugs me back, tears falling rapidly down his face. We sit in silence for a while. Not a awkward silence. No. A peacful silence that both of us welcomed with open arms. 

By this point, we had both fallen asleep in each others arms. It was nice and comforting; something Hadrian needed desperately. Little did I know, multiple people had walked into the room only to see us and walk back out again, a huge smile spread across their faces.

Third Person

It was late at night when they two boys woke again. They had woke to the sound of giggling at the door. Draco had turned to the door first only to see his mother and father at the door way, smirking. He hid his face in Hadrians back due to the embarrasment. Shortly after that they had left, much to Dracos pleasure. He went to get out of the bed and get changed to get food when he noticed a pair of arms wrapped round him, keeping him in place. He smiled softly before untangling himself and going to get changed. When he arrived back however he noticed the absence of Hadrian. He looked around the room frantically before his eyes saw a small figure sitting next to the window, staring of into space. 

"Finally. You're up." Draco said, clearly amused at watching Hadrian almost fall of the place he was sitting. Hadrian had looked up at Draco from the floor before smirking and used wandless magic to blast Draco into the wall using unknown power. Immediately after the loud crash, he ran over to Draco, panic washed over him as he saw blood trickle down Dracos cheek. He yelled as loud as he could for help, watching as Draco looked at him, telling him to calm down and that it's just a scratch. By the looks of it, it wasn't. His entire left side of his face had been cut open from the mirror he was blasted into. No later then 30 seconds, several people ran into the room. They took one look at Hadrian then Draco and immediately went over to help. "I-i'm so sorry...I didn't m-mean to...Do you h-hate me now?" Hadrian repeated in tears. He thought they would hate him now. All he did was cause trouble, why wouldn't they? 

By this point, all of them had forgotten about the broken boy sat in the corner, rocking back and forth in clear distress. Draco, being completely fine, had finally had enough. He looked towards the corner at the boy who had tears in his eyes. Much to everyone's surprise, Draco stood. He walked over to Hadrian and sat down next to him and held him close, not wanting to let go. Not yet.

WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE READING THIS??? I am thoroughly confused as to why people are reading this. Regardless, I can't express how happy I am at the moment. I'll try and work quickly but I've been really hyper because my friend posted a book and It's Phan. I will tell you what it is next time but for now, Bye!