Caliginous (Chapter 11)

Moments after they had arrived people consistently stared curiously Hadrian before averting their gaze whenever Draco glared at them. Minutes passed before they had finally arrived at the foot of Hogwarts before being stopped by none other than McGonagall. "Ah, Hadrian. It seems that you need to be sorted. Will you please follow me?" She asked politely, not giving him a chance to answer as she walked away, Hadrian walking after her. The rest of the students looked curiously at Draco before walking again as if nothing ever happened exactly like Draco did. They entered the Grand Hall and sat in there respected seats, most of then anticipating Hadrians arrival. Minutes passed when the doors finally opened revealing a stern professor, scared children and a smiling Hadrian. He walked into the great hall smiling but soon lowered his head when he noticed he was the one being stared at.

The sorting passed relatively quickly until Hadrian was the only one left. Dumblefuck spoke with his usual fake grandfather-ly tone, "As many of you may be wondering," He started, "This boy here us Hadrian Riddle." He said. Most people were unafraid, not knowing who Tom Riddle was, however some showed immense fear and panic. The Headmaster continued. "He will now be sorted. If you will, Mr. Riddle." Hadrian only glared at Dumbledore before sitting in the stool with the hag upon his head.

Ah, Mr.Riddle. You've finally discovered who you truly are and now you can be sorted. However it seems no place will fit you perfectly, hm? Ah, so you want to be a Slytherin when you could make your own house? Not a fan of attention I see. Very Well. I hope you don't mind if I change your house a little, hm? Hadrian laughed at that.
Was that amusing Mr. Riddle? If hat's could smile, that's what he would be doing. I suppose they have waited long enough. Would you like them to know of this talk? No? I knew that would be the case. No matter, for it better be, "SLYTHERIN!" Cheers erupted throughout the hall before being shushed by the hat, "But with changes. You see this boy, is part of all and another. He is different. He may have disagreed however I suppose it's necessary." The students and teachers alike waited in anticipation at the answer the hat would give. "CALIGINOUS!" It yelled, soon a table appeared down the center, causing some students to scream only to be embarrassed as there really was no harm. Several students started to glow, including: Hermione, Draco, Fred, George, Pansy Parkinson, Luna Lovegood and many more. The symbols on their robes turned to a symbol that shocked most.

(I have no idea what that's from but I like it so I'm gonna use it)

This was their house now. They walked triumphantly over to the table, causing Draco to yell, "What the hell are you looking at? Never seen a humans walk before?!" He said sarcastically, before sighing and looking at the Headmaster waiting for him to continue. Hadiran only stared at his plate, smiling. "This year is going to be interesting..." He said to no one in particular until someone responded, "Yeah, I agree." Their eyes locked, red and silver looking into, what Draco thought, dull eyes. They smiled at each other before turning to their food in comfortable silence. Hermione noticed this and smiled to herself. 'Interesting indeed.' She smiled genuinely before talking to Neville, happily enjoying herself.