Chapter 7

Hello! I'm not dead.... at least not yet :^

I've just been busy and my mind is all over the place with the plot so I'm trying to figure that out.

Other then that a have a horrible ass ear infection and I can't turn my head because I slept on it wrong the other night. So I'm perishing.

Anyway let me stop rambling because if you let me I will... doing it again! Ok let's start!

————————————-

This tells the POV and also if I make a comment during the story.

This means a person is speaking in thought.

This means a flashback.

This is just normal talking :p

AlSo If I'm NoT lAzY eRrOr'S tExT wIlL bE sOmEtHiNg LiKe ThIs

—————————————-

[Error]
Ink had disappeared somewhere probably up to his room, but Dream and I didn't know so we're a bit worried considering we didn't know what was wrong with him. Dream had soon asked to talk and pulled me into there kitchen, and Blue came in after us a few minutes later.

"Hey Blue, do you know where Ink is?" Dream asked Blue as he shut the Kitchen door behind him as he entered the room but when he shut it he didn't shut it all the way which left a small crack. Blue soon responded with a nod as he turned to face us; "He said he ether had something to do or get from his room, I don't remember the details!" Blue said with a cheery smile, which caused a small smile to appear on my face.

"It's alright, as long as he's here" Dream told him, Blue just looked at Dream confused. I gave a sigh, Blue could be so clueless sometimes. "We don't know the details, but something is bugging him like really bugging him" I told Blue, this caused a frown to form on Blue's face.

"Hey Error, anything we should know that could help us figure this out?" Dream asked me, I cross my arms and leaned on the counter as I thought how to answer.

I didn't want to give away anything personal I've learned about Ink, but I wanted to help. So I just stated the obvious.

"Well, He has been more negative lately. I don't know about what exactly but it's something" I told them, Dream just nodded. Dream went into thought and as he did I decided to looked around the room, my eyes soon landed at the door; mostly on the crack. When I looked closer I noticed a dark figure behind it.

I followed the crack up a little, my breath stopped as I noticed a explanation mark like pupil staring at me though the crack, but just as fast as it appeared, it went away just as fast.

"God damn it Ink!" I thought with a growl as I realized who the eye belonged too. "Hey Dream, mind if we continue this later?" I asked him, he jumped a little from being snapped out of his thoughts but other then that he looked at me. "I guess that's ok, I guess it's pretty late why don't you use the guest room upstairs?" Dream said to me, asking me about the last part.

I told him that was fine and I walked over to the kitchen door, pushing it open and headed up the stairs.

Once I reached the top I turned to the right and tripped over something. "What the?" I asked but I soon realized I tripped over Ink who was sitting down his back against the wall.

"Sorry!" He yelled to me as he stood up, I just sighed. "It's fine, I should have seen you" I told him, that seemed to calm him down a little. "Hey do you know where the guest room is? I kind of forgot to ask Dream which room it was" I exclaimed to Ink feeling embarrassed that I didn't ask Dream where it was before coming upstairs.

Ink just snickered at me,"it's the door next to the Light Blue one down the hall, aka next to my room" Ink stated, which made me give a snicker of my own.

"Alright, thanks" I told him as I walked down the hall, as soon I reached the door I heard someone come up to me most likely Ink, and when I turned around Ink was their giving me a sad look.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for eaves-dropping on you guys" Ink told me, the sad look deepening on his face. "Hey, it's alright just know that we are just worried and you can talk to us if need to; but have a good night" I said to him as I enter the room.

As I shut the door, I faintly heard him say. "I wish I could but I just can't..."

———————————-

Hello, Again! And sorry!

I'm saying sorry because I feel like this chapter is all over the place and weirdly put together plus my grammar sucks ass!

I hope you enjoyed ether way, and feel free to make stupid comments. There the best comments, I mean every comment is a good comment considering it makes me happy people read this

Anyway I'm rambling like always, I'll see ya guys when ever the next chapter is up! Byeee!