A/N Important

Ok so chapter 4 is being worked on but it maybe a little late this week so I'm sorry if that happens

I'm dealing with a lot of problems with my friends and my gf so I hope you understand.

But basically what happened yesterday with a friend of mine is that she introduced us to her cousin, her cousin how ever was very rude and was acting like a bitch. Blah blah blah then she soon tells us my friend is slowly dying (like actually dying) and says that having an online friend group is the reason.

You don't understand how fast I slapped that shit out her mouth like omg fucking god she was retarded, she couldn't even stay with one point the whole time. She was so fucking retarded that she didn't realize that she was the reason that my friend was stressed out not me.

Anyway after she disappears, my friend is crying and I'm tying my best to comfort her this took two hours to calm her down. Then her cousin comes out of no where with oh I hope you die, because she picked us over her like her cousin started saying some shut but we didn't really care at this point so yeah basically what i went through yesterday. It was great...

Besides that my gf who is suicidal tried to kill herself last week, and then yesterday she tells me she's gonna try to do it again that night but she's fine now. I talked to her and stuff so she's ok as can be...

Yesterday was stressful *sigh* but anyway again the next chapter will be delayed a little since I gonna try spending time my gf and friend so they feel a little better and stuff.

I hope you guys understand, I'll see ya guys in the next chapter...