I kept on thinking about it. During practice, in the bathroom, while eating, before sleeping. It's just too good to be true. Aside from treating me, P'Tae has also started to reply to my twitter and IG posts which in the past he just ignores.

I usually send him morning greetings but I'm running late today. I jumped out of bed to clean myself. I have to drive to the venue since P'Janean can't accompany me today; she's busy with her other talents. She will join me later in the afternoon at an event.

In my car, I ate my breakfast that I brought from a café. Unlike with our studio practices, food here is not provided.

"Tee!" P'Benj greeted me with a hug. He was in the middle of having his make-up done. "I've seen your teaser! Well done!"

Our management has finally released the teasers for our SBFivedebut.

"Thanks P. Have you eaten? I brought coffee and sandwich." I handed it to him.

"Thanks. I woke up late so I didn't have time to buy."

The set today was different, but of course, there's still a bed. They had showered it with a thousand red petals. No wonder it smells like flowers when I entered. The contrast of red to the white sheets was elegant. The carpeted floor was also adorned with flowers and petals.

P'Benj was the first one in line. This commercial will be a hit now, I tell you. If in our two previous sets, we were both wearing white, almost see-through material, now P'Benj is wearing nothing on top. I like how they made his shoot dramatic. The petals were dancing around caused by the giant fans on either side of him, so that his cotton pants also waved, also his hair. I don't think I can pull off a shot like that. For one, I don't have good abs like him. I'm more on the 'flabs' side.

No wonder they gave me upper clothes for this shoot. It was a loose collared red sleeveless that has stylish zippers at the sides.

 It was a loose collared red sleeveless that has stylish zippers at the sides

[AN: Like this but plain red.]

They had only buttoned the top part, so my stomach is showing, but not the fats I have on the side. I like it. It was paired with fit red pants that has stylish buckles. For the make-up, they retained the color of my lips, but they made my eyes look darker by highlighting the sides and putting a little bit of a blush on my cheeks.

"Wow, you look good, Tee!" P'Mok praised my looks. He was present during all the shoots for this. He's from the agency after all.

"Thanks P'."

"Where is Janean?"

"She has a project with one of her models, so she can't come today."

"Have you thought about my offer? It's a good opportunity. You'd meet other celebrities and other managers to lift up your career."

"P'Janean will have to decide on this one." I said.

"Well then, I'll just convince Janean. And, I have a few projects on my list and I was hoping you can be one of my models again."