10: Tae's true feelings?

TAE POV

This kid must've lost his mind.

I noticed he's been acting weird since we were locked up in the studio. I really didn't give it any second thoughts, because he's really weird in the first place.

But now? This kid never stops pestering me.

The other day, we were all gathered at the studio because P'Oh and P'Janean announced something.

Flashback

The four of us were already seated at one side of a long table when the managers arrived at the studio.

"Hey kids. Oh, Tee is still not here. Ah, that kid is always late."

"I'm not late, P! Just right on time!" said a voice behind them that the managers both turned around.

He raised one arm to show his watch, while the other arm supports it.

Who does he think he is? A power ranger?

"Fuck." I muttered.

Every single time! We have similar outfits again!

Today is a white t-shirt with black print, baby blue jacket, black baseball cap and black shorts. He halted when he saw me, like he's contemplating something, then beamed widely.

"Ah, ah, ah, hurry and sit over there." P'Janean pushed Tee away.

"Sawadee kruuub." he said to all of us and sat beside me. He elbowed me and wriggled his thick eyebrows, pointing at both of our shirts. I openly rolled my eyes at him.

The managers have this portable white board that they hang on the wall.

P'Oh and P'Janean started with a recap of all of our schedules. We will attend events until the end of the year, but mostly, it's just me and Tee together. There's a list of 'practice practice practice' on all of our schedules. Surely we don't need much practice on fanmeetings?

All of us noticed that part.

"Practice for what, P?" Kimmon asked.

P'Oh smirked. "That my boys, is practice for your upcoming concerts."

Concerts?

"Concerts?!" Kimmon exclaimed.

"Yes. Concerts." P'Oh said. You will all be part of one group. A boyband.

We all gaped at each other. I'm not sure I'm ready for this yet.

"We've already talked with your parents regarding this, so it's one less worry. We've noticed that a lot of fans like it when you sing or dance at fan meets. So instead of idling around, waiting for fan meets, photoshoots and other stuff, you will all be busy with SBFive." P'Janean said.

I seem to become dumb. SBFive?

"SBFive? What is that P?" Tee seemed to be as dumb as me.

Both P's sighed exasperatedly at us. "Have you guys had breakfast yet? It's the name of your boy band!"

Tee and I both said "Oh."

"Before you all debut as a band, you'll have weekly practices on top of your solo or couple or group activities." P'Oh said.

"If you have suggestions and complaints, you can come and speak to either of us."