14: Crazy Tee

AN: Huzzah.. I'm back with another Scripted Chapter. Please give my other forthbeam ff, CLOVE some love. Hey that rhymes! And by the way, Tee's graduation pictures are so lovely! 

As always, most photos on all my fanfics are not mine.

14: Crazy Tee

TEE POV

It feels good to have finally let go.

I did say before that I want to pursue P'Tae. But now that I know that he has someone he's dating, what's the point?

The moment P'Janean texted me that P'Tae has a girlfriend, I called my close friend Ngern to ask for some advice.

Why him you ask?

Well because he should know better. He's in a guy-guy relationship too.

I started sobbing when I told him my story, so Ngern had the tact to comfort me and wipe my tears.

Freaking idiot P'Tae thought I was kissing him? It made me let slip that I was falling for him.

No wait. That I fell for him.

Good thing he was a bit slow. And my acting skills made it look like I said nothing significant that night.

Ngern advised me to stop it, since I told him that P' has a girlfriend. And I'm afraid he's right.

What's the use of liking someone when you know he can't be yours? ;'(

I was so touched when he said he will change nothing even if I was gay. I know he means it. He's not a homophobe.

Who am I kidding? I know I can easily move on from this. It hasn't been long since I declared to myself that I like him. There's still a way to go back.

Although I know it won't be an easy journey. 

On the night of my birthday, after my conversation with P'Tae, I immediately went to my room and calmed myself. 

Hundreds of fan gifts on the floor, and the only one I opened was his.

The first paper bag contained shoes. He probably got some good discount since he was the one promoting it.

The second paper bag contained accessories. A freaking elegant bracelet and an expensive-looking watch. P'Tae really has the same tastes as me when it comes to fashion. I know for a fact that these are pricey.

I buried my face on the bed, speaking words of comfort and motivation to myself

"Starting tomorrow, forget that you have feelings for him, Tee." I repeated a hundred times over.

I rolled over and saw that bag that Savannah gave to him.

"You won, missy."

.