Out of the corner of my eye I caught Jaxon looking at me a few times. I decided to pay no attention to him and continue listening to the conversation.

"Hey, why don't we go out to have some pizza or something. I heard about a really good pizza place in town" Carlos suddenly suggested after a few moments of silence,

Alpha Sam looked over at me waiting for my reaction. I nodded my head and everyone starting to stand up from their sitting position on the floor.

I nodded my head, I can't remember if I had tried pizza before but Carlos and Jaxon are really funny so I wouldn't mind hanging out with them more.

We continued chatting for a while before we decided to head off to the pizza place. We all got into separate cars, me with Alpha Sam and the rest in Jaxon's car.

It didn't take long to get there, the car journey consisted in Alpha Sam singing and dancing in her car seat to songs that came on the car radio.

We all met up in the car park and headed in together. Getting a seat wasn't hard as the staff took one look at Alpha Sam and immediately escorted us to a table. This pizza place was still inside pack territory all staff were aware of Alpha Sam and what status she had over them.

I was sat in between Alpha Sam and Jaxon while Carlos and Sofia sat at the other end of the booth. Everyone picked up the menu while I quietly looked down at my hands, still not being able to properly read.

"Hey" I heard Jaxon whisper in my ear. I turned to look at him as he continued.

"How does a pizza greet new people?" He asked. I thought for a second before shrugging my shoulders. What is he getting at?

"It's slice to meet you" He burst out laughing, I let out a small giggle even though it was a bad joke.

"You're not funny" Alpha Sam spoke up from beside me. I looked over at her and saw her looking down at her menu with an angry look on her face. I hope she wasn't angry at me.

"What would you like to order?" Alpha Sam suddenly asked me, moving the menu closer for me to look at.

I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to get.

"How about I get you a margherita pizza? That pizza just has tomato sauce and cheese on it" She suggested. I nodded my head, sounds nice to me.

It was silent for a few minutes, only broken for a minute so everyone could tell a lady what they want to eat and drink. We were soon eating in silence until Jaxon spoke up from beside me.

"Eclipse, would you like to hear a joke about pizza?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Never mind it's too cheesy" I giggled and everyone else at the table groaned.

"Can you back off" Alpha Sam said loudly, slamming her hand down on the table. My body reacted to the loud noise causing me to jump in my seat. "I can't help but think that you're making a move on my mate" Alpha Sam stood and looked down at Jaxon. By now I was scared, I never know how Alpha Sam is going to react when she gets like this.

"Chill man, I was just making a small joke, I don't mean anything by it" Jaxon put his hands up in surrender. "I have a mate" Alpha Sam's facial expression immediately changed.

"Oh" Alpha Sam sat back down "How come she's not here right now?" She asked looking back at Jaxon.

"She eh, couldn't make it" He said.

Alpha Sam

He was definitely lying. As Alpha I have learnt to tell if someone is lying to me or not.

My thoughts were interrupted when Eclipse suddenly stood and ran to the bathroom. I looked at Carlos and Sofia "I think she got scared" Sofia said.

"Do you want me to go check up on her?" Sofia asked after a few seconds.

I shook my head "No, I think its best if I go"

I got up and rushed after her and into the bathroom. I found only one stall closed so I locked the bathroom entrance.

"Eclipse" I spoke softly and knocked on the stall door. I pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket along with a pen. I held it above the door for Eclipse to take.

I felt the paper and pen get pulled out of my hand. I kept my hand there and eventually felt it slide back into my hand.

Why?

I sighed "I just... I don't know. I just can't live with the thought of someone else making you laugh and not me. I can't explain it, I love you and it makes it hard when I think of anyone else. I'm sorry" I couldn't get everything out, words couldn't describe how much I care about her. I cant help but feel jealous. I turn my body away from the stall and try and think of something else to say to make her understand why I did what I did.

I heard the stall door open and small arms wrap around my chest. Eclipse leant her head against my back.

I turned around and leant my forehead against hers "Do you forgive me?". She looked into my eyes and nodded her head.

"I love you"

Sorry for the long wait, hope you like this chapter.