"Trying to help with what?"

"The whole situation with Ty, Trent, Pete and I. I hate when people try to help." I said before he chuckled.

"Well Had', this may come as a shock to you, which it really shouldn't, but people actually care about you, even if you are a complete bitch sometimes." He said placing a comforting hand on my shoulder as we walked. "I get that not everyone is as great as me at handling your... attitude... but, me and Braun and the rest of the bunch care about you and want to help you further yourself. Why else would Braun and I fly all the way here?" He explained, I let out a sigh.

"He's right." Mark said, nudging me with his elbow before shoving his hands in the pockets of his sweatshirt.

"I'm sorry, Seth. And you too, Mark. I shouldn't have dragged you guys into my dumb plan."

"Never thought I'd hear the day..." He trailed off with a chuckle.

"Shut up." I smiled weakly. "Thanks guys."

"We're here for you, babe." He said, pulling Mark and I into a loose hug. "Whatever you need."

I hugged them back, both seemed a bit shocked by my action but kept hold of me until I let go of them.

"You still suck, Rollins." I joked, looking up at him.

"And you're still a bitch." He joked back.

"So what do I do about Braun?" I asked as we began walking again.

"Huh, asking me for advice now?" He smirked, looking down at me.

"Don't go and get a big head." I rolled my eyes. He laughed before speaking. "But I'd prefer it from someone who kind of knows him."

"What do you think he'd like?"

"A plane ticket back to America to get away from me."

"Come on use that brain of yours." He rolled his eyes.

"I don't know anything about the guy!" I exclaimed. " and I'm almost sure he's not a flowers kind of guy!"

"Sure you do, and he'd like anything from you."

"I highly doubt the guy is a sucker for roses and daisies."

"Try it." He shrugged. "Bring some to breakfast for him."

"I doubt it'll work."

"You're being stubborn." He rolled his eyes. "This is what got you in this situation."

I growled and rolled my eyes before looking at him.

"You really don't know how to give good advice -."

"Hey -!"

"But fine. I'll figure some kind of flower arrangement out. This better work or I'm going to kick your ass."

"It'll work." He rolled his eyes. "Let's get back to the hotel. It's freakin' cold out here." He said, turning around. Mark and I turned around as well and we walked back to the hotel together.

We rode the elevator up to our floor and I opened our room with my key card.

"Like I said, just wait to talk to him until tomorrow." Seth whispered to me as we walked through the door. I nodded as we went to our beds. He got into his and I flipped down into mine and sighed.

"Goodnight, Rollins." I said, climbing under my blankets. "Night Mark

"Night Had'." Seth chuckled, climbing under his blankets and falling asleep.

"Goodnight." Mark said before falling asleep as well.

I rolled to lay on my back before sighing again. I laced my fingers together and put my hands behind my head. Many thoughts were running through my mind as I stared at the ceiling.

How would I word out my apology to Braun? My eventual apology to Pete? My apologies to Trent and Tyler? I suck at apologies. How would I ever spit out the right words?

I rolled over onto my side, shoving one arm under my pillow, using the other to pull my blanket to my chin.

I guess I would figure out how to apologize when the time came, but for now, it's been too long of a day and I needed to sleep.