Harry Falling For Me

Part I don't know

********************************

THIS ISNT REAL!! 

Dear Diary,

Normally, it would be the other way around- fans falling for the other person, not a singer falling for their fans. But in this case, it's different. I went to Harry's concert, not thinking that the whole playout will fall into place. I didn't think anything of it, I just thought it would be another concert, screaming on top of my lungs and shouting out to Harry in order for him to see me.

Let me tell you this, I'm beyond blessed for this.  

I went to Harry's concert with my best friend, Y/B/F/N, dressed up in his merch. Our faces were painted with red hearts and our hands held a hand-made poster her and I made. We waited for an hour or so to get inside but it was worth the wait. 

We waited another hour for Harry to appear on stage and when he did, every single person in the stadium screamed on top of their lungs. My ears are still ringing from that day. 

Harry smiled at us and placed his finger on his lips to quiet us down. 

He started to sing one of my favorite songs, Sign Of The Times.

I sang along to it with my heart full of joy. 

After he sang that song and two more, his eyes scanned the crowd and landed on me. My face flushed and my heart stopped. He was looking at me. 

"I think I'll play another song for a special someone in the crowd." Is what he said as he pulled his guitar out, keeping his eyes on me. 

It was so unbelievable that I pinched myself to wake up. But it was true. 

My heart raced so fast.

The concert had ended and I was on my way out when two big security guards stopped me. They told me to come back stage, someone wanted to meet me. I let my best friend follow me but they had her wait outside the door. There he was, 

the one and only, Harry Styles. 

he was sitting in his couch, drinking tea when he looked up at me. A big smile formed on his face. 

"What is your name love?" He had asked. 

I told him and he smiled at me. He gave me free merch and the guitar pick he used on his guitar. 

"Here is my number, I don't normally give people my numbers but you're different, in a good way." 

When I got home, my phone buzzed. 

I've Fallen For You