Imagine 170

Warning: very emotional

You were watching your favorite show when your phone suddenly started buzzing with notifications. You pick it up to see some people tweeting at you about Harry.

Omg! Is Harry cheating on Y/N?!

Harry is spotted with another female exiting the new breakfast spot that just opened up!

You were convincing yourself that it was all just fake and Harry has a good explanation as to why he didn't tell you he was with her. It was a blonde chick. You tear up and throw your phone on the couch.

You run into the room you share with Harry and slam the door shut. Good thing your daughter, Grace was at your mom's house. You slide your things including glassware onto the floor and slumped down, crying even harder.

You hear the door open and close and a familiar voice calling out your name. "Y/N?" It was Harry. You sit on your bed and stare outside. "Y/N?" He looks at the mess you made. "Are you alright?" 

You turn to him, staring deep into his eyes with your red puffy eyes with hatred. "How was breakfast Harry?" You questioned quietly. He was confused. You show him the picture you had received from Twitter. "Y/N, you really believe I'm cheating on you?" 

"Well, you didn't tell me you were with her Harold! You told me you were getting breakfast on the go!" He hated when you called him Harold so he was beginning to get furious. "Don't ever call me Harold!" He shouts. 

"I'm done with you. Don't ever try calling me or try contacting me in any way! I'm leaving!" You say as you grab your suitcase. 

"But Y/N!" he grabs your wrist. "I have a good explanation about this! Just listen to me!" You turn and stare at him with red eyes.

"I just can't tell you at the moment!" He adds. You laugh and yank your wrist out of his grip and walks out the door, leaving Harry in anger. Despite all of the crying and yelling, you truly missed him but you didn't want to go back, not right now.

"I'm sorry Harry." You say as you stare at the main door of the beautiful house.