ch.13/this is only the beginning

(Bill's pov.)

Tom yells, "SHIT! "

I turn around to see...

... Shooting star's eyes glowing pink, and she knew about it yet she ran to pine tree and hugged him as a bright pink light fills the room.

I open my eyes to see shooting star now had a hot pink streak of color in her hair, purple-ish pink colored eyes, and a bright pink dress on.

"... Wtf" Is all I could say, I was really confused.

(THIS IS HOW THE DRESS LOOKS BTW!)

"Omg! This dress is totally adorable!!! " Shooting star yells.

"Hehe, it's awesome Mabel. " Pine tree said with a grin, yet he was slowly moving towards me.

"Welp I gotta go, Marco is probably getting worried by now. " Tom said then teleported back to his deminsion.

"Mine." I say wrapping my arms around pine tree, pulling him closer to me.

"B-bill... " He says surprised by me.

He starts blushing as shooting star shouts, " I SHIP IT!!!" From the top of her lungs.

I smirk as a glowing blue orb circles around pine tree and disappears revealing he now had on a black tailcoat with a white shirt underneath it, black dress pants, and black dress shoes.

He was adorable! I hugged him closer.

"Wow! You look amazing dipper!!! " Shooting star says.

"Th-thanks Mabel" He replied.

~time skipz~

Shooting starl had left back to her... I'ma say it, GIRLFRIEND!

Anywho, pine tree was upstairs taking a shower while I was downstairs on the couch resting.

I started drift off to sleep and immediately get woken up by falling off the couch.

"Uuu ugh, ow" I groan picking myself up off of the floor and walking upstairs to my bedroom then plop down into the bed.

*BANG*

I jump up and open the bedroom door.

My ears we're ringing from the bang I heard. I knew that someone had fired a gun.

"Pine tree? " I ask in confusion trying to find out where the shot came from.

"BILL!? RUN, HIDE, QUICKLY! " I hear pine tree yell to me from downstairs.

"shit" Is all I say before snapping my fingers teleporting to pine tree.

"Shhh!" I say to keep him quiet.

I then pick him up and teleport to the basement to hide with him.

I had a huge guard dog, a hell hound, down there that would easily kill anything, even me! He could even kill demons above my ranking.

So I felt completely safe down there with pine tree and my hound.

I then hear people walking around upstairs and breaking some things we owned.

"Fucking assholes, they're breaking our stuff! " I say in a whisper yell.

"Calm down, you can always snap your fingers and fix them. " Pine tree said calming me down.

We sat in a locked room, that yet looked closely similar to the bedrooms upstairs.

After a while the moving stopped and all fell silent.

"Stay here, I'm gonna see if the coast is clear for us to leave the basement. " I inform pine tree as I teleport to the living room carefully not to make noise.

I walk around quietly and carefully so I don't get my ass shot or worse.

"FIRE! " Someone yells as I turn the corner and see a bunch of people fire bullets at me.

*BANG💥 BANG💥 BANG💥 BANG💥 BANG💥!!! *
I look at my chest to see 5 to 10 bullet holes in my chest.

I look up and step forwards as my hair turns red and black, my outfit turn red and black instead of yellow and black, my eyes (bill doesn't have eye patch in this book u til later on, I have plans for that) turn blood red also with black. I was filled with rage and now I'm finally gonna take it all back out, specifically on these people.

I continue to step forwards as raging red flames surround me as I walk.

"It's your lucky day assholes, cause you're about to fucking DIE! " I say in a demonic voice.

These assholes have really pissed me off now.

∆∆∆AUTHOR CHAN HERE, I'MA LET Y'ALL HAVE FUN WITH WHAT YOU THINK HAPPENED AND SKIP TO AFTER BILL KILLED THEM AND FIXED THE HOUSE AND CALMED DOWN! ∆∆∆

I sat down on the couch with my normal yellow and black colors again. I had finally calmed down.

I snap my fingers and pine tree was teleported to my lap as I then cuddled him.

"I'm guessing this means we're safe now right? " He asks.

"Yup, now can we go to bed? My meat sack is tired. "I asked.

" Ok bill, let's go. " Pine tree then teleported us to our room cause I was too weak and exhuasted to use my powers. Plus pine tree was getting a lot better at controlling and using his powers.

"Goodnight pine tree" I say yawning.

"Goodnight bill" Pine tree said laying down and cuddling close to me as we both fell asleep.

(A/N)
Fuck you Layla this chapter has 827 words just for the story part!
PLUS YOUR FAST READING SKILLS DON'T HELP ME AT ALL!
My chapters are short for some people because they read faster than others. Unlike other people that would say this is a normal chapter of which I will agree on!
SO FUCK YOU LAYLA!
YA BITCH!
fucking asshole.
Any who...
I hope y'all liked this chapter! I'm getting over my writers block by pushing myself to write chapters anyways so if the chapter sucks then that's why.
Btw, if you hate me, hate my books, or wanna complain to me about my writing then feel free to tell me in the comments because I will then be laughing mercilessly at your stupidity. Thank you and I will see you guys in our next adventure! BYE MY LITTLE TREES!!! 🌲🌳🌴