ch.5/blush is red, flames are blue

(third person pov.)

"Where is love in this"

Dipper was crying his heart out as bill burst into flames.

Bill lifts off the ground as he said those few words.

The necklace glowed again but this time it glowed red.

Dipper noticed and remembered what his spirit animal had told him.

The words replayed over and over in his mind. He couldn't figure it out. His mind was to clouded with thousands of thoughts. He was so confused and so focused on them he didn't notice a blue light growing bigger and bigger.

It burst into white as dipper shielded his face from the bright light before he knew it the light was gone and when he looked back.

So was bill.

More tears streamed down his face. A mixture of anger and sadness. Sadness that bill was gone and anger at himself. Why couldn't he figure this out.

Why was his spirit animal so confusing! Why couldn't he just of told him! Just..told him how he could have saved the love of his life from disappearing.

A/N

HEY GUYS IT'S ME YOUR DEAR EVIL WRITER!!!
I would like to thank #fandom_writer33 for helping me with this chapter.
Without your help I would have died from writers block.
Thank you!
I thank you guys for reading my trash and the awsome writing by my dear friend!!!
Thank you for reading and I'll see you next chapter!!!
BYE BYE MY LITTLE SAPLINGS!!!