ch.2/ like or love?

A/N
Sorry guys for taking so long to update.
There has been a lot going on right now and I didn't have time to stop and update for my dear readers.
I hope you can forgive me and just take this crappy chapter (more like a filler chapter) anyways let's get to it!

(Bill's POV)

I didn't know what to do at this point. I loved Pinetree so much and yet here he was, hugging me! It was all so fast too..

I was so confused but yet, so joyful! I wished that moment would never end.

Suddenly I feel a pull and he pulls me in closer to him and then kisses me! I soon relax and melt into the passionate kiss enjoying it while it lasts.

I eventually pulled him away from the kiss and whispered into his ear, "Pinetree~, I love you so much and I wish this would never end."

He looked at me with his big brown eyes and smiled, "I love you too Bill."

|Time skip by my evil friend Layla|

(Mabel's pov)

I was sitting on my bed glitterizing my scrapbook and decided to go find Dipper.

I walk to the door and open it to find, Dipper kissing Bill!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs

"AH, Mabel?!" Said Dipper, blushing.

"What are you doing here I thought you were with your friends?!" Dipper asked still blushing

"I decided not to go because I got a bad cough and it looks like I got lucky," I said with a smirk.

Bill was just standing there with a huge grin on his face

"Well, I better go add this to my scrapbook!"I said mocking him.

Then I wave a picture of the two in front of him.

"MABEL GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!" yelled Dipper as he chased me to my room.

(Bill's POV)

I just stood there grinning and laughing at how cute Pinetree looked when he was blushing.

After a while, I decided to go back to my house that I made in the woods.

|Time skip to house|

I walk into my house and head upstairs to my room. I lay down and decided to go visit the mindscape.

(A/N)
Sorry once again for not updating.
hope you enjoyed it, goodbye my little kittens!!!