Chapter 61

Beyoncé's POV

Its been a few days since the funeral and now we're in Serbia. I been practicing and checking out the venue and trying to spend enough time with the kids especially Damien. He's been doing nothing but listening to his iPod and watching Harry Potter DVDs since he got on the plane. I watched the first one with him and I'm not gonna lie, good ass movie. He still has his moments but he's better than last week.

Chanel keeps begging to see the first show and I told her that's not happening. She pouted and walked away but hey, that's life. I feel she's gonna try something though, if she doesn't I'll be surprised. Blue has just been with her daddy the whole time. We went sight seeing which was cool for the kids but Damien just kind of sat there with his iPod. I know it's gonna take time but I want my son back.

Lets skip Sunday and bam it's the day of the concert. Am I nervous? A little you know first show jitters. It should be good though. Angie was gonna watch the kids in the back. I asked Damien if he wanted to watch the show and he declined. Chanel was begging again and the answer was still no but I kissed her before I went out and I kissed Damien and Blue as well.

"You ready?" Shawn asked me.

I looked at him.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I said smiling.

"Well kill it." He said and kissed me and I left to go out the room.

I prayed with the dancers and everybody and I went to start the show. I took deep breath before I stepped on stage.

Chanel's POV

I gotta see this show, yeah I know what you thinking be good and do as your told. That sound like something to do but it doesn't sound like what Chanel Nicole Carter would do. I'm seeing this show, I mean come on it is Beyoncé's first tour in what like 4 years or something. Yep, I'm going plus she won't see me but I gotta get out of here first.

I'm just waiting for Angie to change Blue. Damien's been on kind of mute for a few days only talking to mom and grandma. There she go, time to make my move. She went to the bathroom and I went out the door. No security, they must be switching. I basically walked towards the sound of the music. Oh shit grandma! I hid behind a wall and thankfully she passed right by me. I exhaled. I went walking like it was nothing and went through another part of the arena. I had my hood up so no one knew it was me. It wasn't nobody out here buying nothing but that merchandise stand is done! Nothing left.

I went through one of the entrances and walked all the way towards the bottom. When the attendant stopped me I showed her my pass and she let me through. I was on the floor standing with the general admission and I know she can't see me. This show is freaking amazing, I mean I know the choreography but with the lights and stuff this is amazing. Sad to say I know they looking for me but this is damn sure worth it. I was singing and dancing with people I didn't know for like two hours. It was great. The show seemed like it was almost over so I went up the steps to go back backstage when I heard something that caught my attention.

"Chanel, I know you in here." My mom said on the mic to everyone. "Where I don't know but I know you are. So everybody give it up for Chanel."

Everybody starting cheering good thing no one knows that I'm standing right beside them walking up these stairs. I still hear her as I walk pass these concession stands.

"See you backstage." She said as I laughed and went down the steps to go back stage.

As soon as I got there.

"Chanel!" I heard.

My grandmother grabbed me by the ear all the way back to the dressing room. To say it didn't hurt I would be lying but it was so worth it. My mom was amazing, I loved it. I would probably be a stan if she wasn't my mom.