Chapter 53

Chanel's POV

"Yeah I'm talking 'Ye, yeah I'm talking 'Rih, Yeah I'm talking Bey, Nigga-"

"Hello." I answered still sleepy.

"Yo! Get up!" I heard. 

I looked at the clock, oh hell no.

"Rachel, it's 5 in the morning what the hell is wrong with you." I said.

"Yo, they got you on worldstar." She said.

That got my ass up quick made me wince too cause of my side.

"What the hell you talking 'bout?" I asked.

"The jumping is on WorldStar." She said.

I was getting furious as she kept talking.

"Yo, imma call you back." I said.

"Aight." She said and hung up.

I know this is gonna fuck up my healing process but I don't care. I got a hoodie, some sweats and my timbs. I snuck out my room and went to Damien's, I woke him up.

"What?" He asked.

"Look, they got me on WorldStar getting jumped and I'm about to go take care of this. You wanna come?"  I asked.

"They did what?" He asked.

"Look you coming or not?" I asked.

He looked at the clock and looked at me and got up. He went in his closet for like 5 minutes and came back out matching me. I made sure to grab some cash and we snuck out the house.

We had our hoodies up and caught a cab. I had each girl that jumped me address because I planned to get them back when I was a little more healed but I see bitches wanna play games.

"So what's the plan?" Damien asked.

"I plan to go to their houses and knock'em out." I said.

"You think it's gonna be that simple?" He asked.

"I'm hoping." I said.

We arrived at the first girls house. I told dude to keep the meter running plus Damien was staying in the cab. I went to the door and rung and knocked on the door. I was leaning on the side of her house. Thank god she came to the door and she still had on pj's, how cute. I socked her and watched her fall back. I ran back to the cab and on to the next house.

The other two houses were easy. Why are their parents not home in the morning?Now to the chick that bashed my damn head. I saw her waiting at the bus stop so I told the cab to go around the corner.

"Be careful." Damien said.

"I got this." I said.

I got out the cab and pulled my hoodie on. I snuck up behind her as she was on the phone. I dragged her to the ground, punched her and kicked her in the side a couple times. She didn't look too good so I took out my gloves and dialed 911 with her hand and just left her there and went back to the cab.

"You good?" Damien asked as we drove to the last house.

"Yeah." I said.

Lord knows I was lying because my side was killing me but I got one last house. I didn't see any cars around her house so I went and knocked on the door. She came out and didn't see me on the side. When she was about to go back in I grabbed her hair and dragged her down her own steps. I was punching and kicking her and something in me didn't want to stop.

I felt someone on me and when I looked it was Damien.

"That's enough." He said.

I pushed him off of me because I was still mad but went back to the cab and we went home. We went back in the house quietly and went to our separate rooms.  I went in my bathroom and looked in the mirror. My bruises were going away but the new ones on my knuckles weren't gonna go away fast.