Chapter 32

Chanel's POV

 I thanked God I was doing better in my classes because I heard what happened to Damien last night. I told him to not skip but he didn't want to listen to me.

I was in school waiting for lunch to come because I skipped breakfast this morning to get more sleep. My stomach was seriously cussing me out. 

 "Ms. Carter." I teacher called.

 I looked up and she motioned for me to come to her. I went up to her desk and she told me I had early dismissal. I went and got my books but not before she gave me the homework. I got my stuff out my locker and went towards the front office. As I got closer I saw Julius and I knew my mother was not far away. I walked up to him and he nodded towards me.

 "Dang man, all I get is a head nod." I said. "Not a “hey” or “was up”. I see where we at."

I went in the office and saw my mom in there chatting it up with Mrs. Allen like they were old friends or something. I stood off to the side because I didn't want to be rude. Damien came in and stood beside me.

 "Why we leaving?" He asked me.

 "I don't know?" I said as I shrugged my shoulder. "You do something?"

 He looked at me like "Yeah, right." 

 "Oh yeah, your ass ain't do nothing." I said laughing.

 "Shut up." He said but I kept laughing.

 I was still laughing until my mom came up to us.

 "Why we leaving early?" I asked as we walked behind her.

 "I forgot y'all dentist and doctor’s appointments." She said.

I immediately stopped because I don't do doctors’ offices and I brush and floss daily. Hell no, I'm not going.

 "I don't do doctors so I'd rather go back to class." I said.

 "Chanel, you don't have a choice." She said.

 "Ma, uh, I left something in my locker. I'll be back." I said as I walked to my locker.

 ******************

Beyoncé’s POV

 "Julius, can you please go with her." I said as I kept walking.

 Damien and I got in the van and I still have not spoken to him since yesterday, well I haven't spoken to Shawn yet either. When I woke up he was gone so I don't know what happened last night.

 "You wanna tell me what happened last night?" I said as I got some lent out of his head. 

 "Well he took me to a grave yard and talked to me and then we came back home and let's just say I won't be skipping anymore." He said to me.

 He sighed and leaned his head back.

 "Damien, look at me." I said.

 He opened his eyes and turned and looked at me.

 "I'm not playing, next time you deal with me." I said.

 "There won't be a next time." He said.

 "Alright, we'll see." I said.

 I knew today Chanel was gonna give me a head ache and I don't have time for it. Julius brought her to the van and she got in and she sat in the back. We started driving and I looked back at Chanel and she looked mad, why? I don't know.

 "Fix your face." I told her.

 She looked at me with the same face.

 "Fix it or I'll do it for you. Why don't you want to go to the doctors?" I asked.