"It's okay Y/n-Chan, I'm so sorry I put you through this. I'll do better, with you by my side I'll get better" He keeps on whisperings sweet nothings into her ear, rubbing her back gently.

He feels good, for once being there for her.
If he just knew then what awaited, he wished yet again he wasn't born quirkless.

<•>

Y/n left the hospital, still anxious about leaving him all alone, but it's okay.

She went over to the closet restaurant and got their food, smiling along the way. The smell makes her almost drooling, she couldn't help herself but add a desert. She bought a couple of mochi's, her favorite dessert. Izuku also happened to enjoy them.

Upon opening the door, she hears voices inside the room. Her brows creased in confusion, "What? Shouto!?" She almost drops her bags at the sudden surprise.

For an explanation. Y/n never contacted her family according to Izuku's situation, but she managed to send Shouto a quick text about it.
He sounded very worried, asking multiple times if he was okay, or what happened that made the boy do it.
But still, she didn't think Shouto would show up.

After all, while Izuku was unconscious, Y/n had managed to do some digging around. She figured out why Shouto left so urgently, and no. She did not need to ask him why. All the pieces fell together when the girl went up the floor above them...the institution for mental struggling patients. And that's including his mother, Rei.

Y/n never heard Shouto talk much about her, except that she poured boiling water on his left side, other than that, he never mentioned her again. And it's been over ten years. He seems to have forgotten all about her, and the female never had the courage to ask.

"ah hi, Y/n-Chan" Izuku greets happily, "Todoroki-Kun came her and kept me company while you were away" He gives her a closed eye smile.

Yet here Shouto is, overcoming his past trauma to be with his friends. So much have changed, hasn't it? They started off as very cold people towards other individuals, but it looks like Izuku has brought warmth to the surface, who could blame him though? look at him! He is such a cutie pie, who wouldn't melt when he smiles?

"Oh? I'm just surprised is all" Y/n closes her eyes, smiling widely at the two boys. As soon as the aroma of the food fulfilled the room, Izuku's stomach growled. "Oh no, Shouto I didn't buy you anything" Y/n creases her eyebrows worriedly.

"No that's fine, I already ate" He gestures with his hands calmy. The girl sighs, "Well we can share if you want" She suggests, placing the bags on the black table across Izuku's bed.

"Y/n you haven't eaten all day, so no" Shouto gives her a strict glare as if scolding her for her behavior. Y/n tenses up as Izuku shrieks out of the bed. "What? you starved yourself all day?!" Izuku can't help but feel so guilty, she literally ate air so she could be by his side.

"Ah--Don't worry Broccoli, I'll be fine, I needed to make sure you were okay first" She inquires softly, and before Izuku can make another comment she begins "Now let's eat, I'm starving!" She clasps her hands together.

The green haired joyfully sits down next to her and stars digging in. Shouto joins as he starts conversing with the other teens. Them laughing at his oblivious jokes and other comments. Y/n is feeling extremely happy that Shouto decided to visit, It just didn't feel right without him.

She can finally see something beautiful in the future. Even if Izuku doesn't have a quirk, he can still apply for U.A and get into the general studies, they can all be together. Who knows? maybe he'll become a doctor or police officer? The opportunities are limitless. Y/n can finally smile to herself with actual relief. A big weight of her shoulders lifted when seeing Izuku and Shouto happily converse together, things were finally starting to get better. She still has some bones to pick with Bakugou, but Izuku doesn't need to worry about that.

All he needs to do is focus on himself and be happy. She wants to see his gorgeous smiles every day. And no one is going to get in the way. (Yandere alert)

<•>

Monday, morning

The next day came by quickly, after spending the night with Izuku at the hospital, she decided it was better that she should stay there for a couple more days. Izuku was so flustered with the thought of her spending the night but got really comfortable when he got sleepy and all he craved was her next to him, cuddling like there was no tomorrow. And Y/n could not be more than happy to comply.

The female woke up when she heard a rumble of loud thunder, she groans in dismay, annoyed at being woken up from her slumber. Izuku however, is sleeping soundly next to her, laying on his tummy, drool coming out of his mouth. Y/n starts chuckling to herself, quickly fishing up her phone from under the pillow to take a picture.

Y/n carefully crawls out of the bed and gives Izuku a quick kiss on the forehead "I'll be back okay?" She whispers knowing he can't hear her.

She decides to leave a note, telling him that she's going home to get some clothes. And that she'll be back as soon as possible.

She slowly closes the door and leaves the hospital.

After a while, Izuku's eyes start to flutter open. He realizes that he's alone in the bed, sinking with disappointment. He had barely opened his eyes, laying on his stomach when someone opens the door.

"Y/n-Chan?"

Izuku rubs his eyes, trying to see clearly. But no response is made.

"Rose?" Izuku's eyes widen in confusion as the female locks the door behind her. Not responding to his questions at all.

Because no one really knew.

The demons hiding behind kind eyes.