"I'll never leave you, whatever bad dream you had. It's never going to become true" She cooed, nuzzling her nose into his hair.

Izuku starts crying softly in her arms yet again, but this time he smiles through his tears. Explaining the nightmare he had, Y/n can't help but feel awful as she hears how cold she had acted towards him, even if it wasn't true, Izuku still endured it all alone.

<•>

As the clock keeps on ticking, the lack of rest and food made a drain on Y/n's body. Her stomach growling being one of the issues at hand. She quickly remembers that Izuku hadn't eaten all day as well. Her hand gently caresses his cheek making him nuzzle into it.

"Broccoli? Do you want me to get some food?" She murmurs softly as he responds with a small nod. "Y-Yeah I'm pretty hungry actually" He stammers a bit, cheeks flushing a tiny bit of pink. Y/n gives him a small smile before sitting up and stretching her arms.

"I'll go get us some take out, any suggestions?" She stands up and grabs her purse from the nightstand.

"Oh uhm-- Y/n I don't have any money so I'll just eat some hospital food" Izuku replies nervously, and fumbles with his fingers. Y/n starts chuckling at his oblivion.

"Like I'd let you starve," She says in a monotone voice, making Izuku tense up.

'Yikes!! She looks scary when she says it like that!!'

"Broccoli, I have tons of money - so what does my boy want?" She skips over to him and runs a hand through his curly hair. Izuku bursts out in a fierce blush, how did she say that so casually while Izuku is dying on the inside? She is only wearing a blank expression, patiently waiting for his answer.

"I-I uhm" Izuku's mind is blank, or far from food at least. Y/n giggles and snaps him out of his thoughts. His stomach growls loudly making Izuku panicked and embarrassed. "H-How about some tteobokki with r-rice?" He mutters out quickly, holding a hand over his tummy.

Y/n's face lights up with interest, "Oooooh that sounds so delicious, haven't eaten that in a while" She puts a finger up to her chin. "Alright then Izu, I'll be right back" She gives him a wide smile and turns around to leave.

A painful screech shots through her heart, her mind tells her to stop immediately. 'No...wait, I can't leave him here alone' Y/n starts panicking, the visions of past trauma hitting her all at once.
Images of the poor boy laying in a pool of his own blood, images of him standing at the edge of the rooftop, ready to take his final breath and say goodbye to this world. She can't risk that again. It always happened when she left him when he thought he was all alone and that nobody cared for him.

"Y/n-Chan...are you okay?" She can hear his shaky breaths, and she quickly turns around to dismiss him, telling him that she is fine. Izuku hesitates for a moment before looking down to his wrists, being recalled of the earlier events they hadn't really talked about.

Izuku quickly understood her hesitation on leaving, even without her saying any words, just standing there looking down to the floor. He understands her dismay. So he takes a slow and steady breath "Y/n-Chan, I'll be fine here. I won't do anything to make you more worried" He kindly says, without promising because he knows that it doesn't hold any value right now. He has to regain her trust so that things can go back to normal in the future.

Y/n runs a hand over her eyes to dry her small tears "I-I know, I'm just...I don't want to-to let anyone hurt you again"

Izuku's heart shatters at this point. The girl is so terribly troubled by the trauma that she feels so much responsibility, it isn't healthy. So this time it is Izuku's turn to comfort her, you have my back and I got yours. That's the words playing in his mind as he stands up from the bed and walks over to hug her tight. She wraps her arms around him and starts crying quietly.