as time passes

Selina's p.o.v

Like the doctor said i wasnt dead i was asleep. But thanks to my power i was able to use my spirit form to watch those i care about. for the first 300 years i watched as harlequin and elina watched over the forest together until one day helbram left and harlequin shortly after him. I could do nothing but watch as elina was left alone for nearly 700 years. Until one day a man with white hair and red eyes came at first he wanted to steal the fountian of youth but then i saw as it bloomed into a love within the short span of 7 days. Until one day a giant demon destroyed the forest and killed my sister. I watched as she gave the fountian of youth to him and asked for me to watch over him for her. So i decided that i would grant my sisters last request. After he killed the demon and left the forest i followed him and watched as he stole from people and was eventually thrown in prison. Where a little kid with blonde hair showed up and offer him a spot with the holy knights. The od thing was it was like he could see me. Which at first i shook off until he looked straight at me and smiled after he tossed ban through the wall. "Sup" i quickly put my finger to my lips in a hush gesture and shook my head. When he saw ban staring at the spot where i should be in confusion. It clicked that no one else could see me. So after ban joined the seven deadly sins i found my brother going under the name king and in his other form. I also met the rest of them. Diane the serpent sin of envy, merlin the boar sin of gluttony, guther the goat sin of lust and escanor the lion sin of pride. I loved traveling with them even if they couldnt see me or even knew i was there. Meliodas would try to talk to me merlin too but i couldnt talk back. But it was nice that after 1000 years i had someone who could talk to me and see me. I watched everyone together for years. Until one day they were framed and were split up. But before i left to follow ban again. Meliodas stopped me and asked that i watch over all the other sins as well as gilthunder. I agreed know it was the least i could do for him since he had showed me such kindness. So off i went for the next ten years i followed meliodas's request and watched them after ban got put in prision. I followed diane and king. Because merlin was in Camelot and escanor was rynning a tavern as well as meliodas. And i could never find guther for some reason. My guess was that he was using a disguise and didnt want to be found yet. I would go visit merlin here and there to see if she found a way to free me from the daggers curse. But nada becsuse to get to my body you'd have to break my brothers spell on it. So thats what i did for the next ten years. Until one day i decided to pay a visit to meliodas at his tavern the boar hat. I laughed when a couple of guys spit the food meliodas cooked. And hawk had to clean it up. Everything was like the usual when a loud stimping and creaking sound was heard. " i smell rust" soon after hawk said that the tavern door burst open and a giant knight in rusty armor enter. I faintly heard it say the seven deadly sins before everyone freaked out and left. It fell down o ly to reveal a women with white that i recognized as the girl meliodas used to watch over. I stayed and watched as she woke up and told mel about her quest and how she wanted to find the seven deadly sins. Then some wanna be holy knights came to the door demanding the girl. After that was just a bunch of chaos. In short they saw her, chased her in to the woods, another wannabe holy knight showed up and Meliodas revealed who he was to the girl who turned out to be Elizabeth the princess. So after that was all done with I let Mel see me so he knew I was there. he waved and smiled then pointed his head at the girl to let me know he couldn't talk to me right now with out seeming crazy. I just nodded and followed behind. After we got inside we set off to Vanya village where the Ale is made mel tells me it the best and if I ever get my body back then he'll give me a cup on the house. Ask we set off but when we got there after a few days and we arrived the first thing we noticed was that all the waters had dried up. It was puzzling and sad to say the least but it became less puzzling when me and mel felt the magical power coming from town. So we headed there and saw the sword stabbed into the ground and people yelling at a small child. Which brought up bad memories for me of when I was a kid. After the kid was led by meliodas and Elizabeth to the tavern and learned about what happened I knew Meli would get it in his head to go pull the sword out so he could get his booze. So I decided to check on the other sins.  I found Diane sleeping ban in prison where I last saw him and king with gilthunder.  I went to return when I saw Gil walk over to a window with a spear in hand and throw it.  A few minutes later after he sat down it came back and cut him across the cheek I immediately knew where it came from.  So I headed back to see Melissa and Elizabeth talking about the forest of white dreams.  I caught meliodas's attention and pointed to my thigh and made a motion like swinging a hammer to let him know that Diane was there and he got it.  So off we went.