birth and imprisonment of the raven sin

Third person's p.o.v
1000 years ago
Two blonde girls ran around a forest while their brother watched them from his perch above them. the taller blonde one stopped and was suddenly hunched over in pain. "Help me brother sister help me" as they watched a black streak ran its self through her hair and a symbol similar to her brothers appeared on her back. But instead of a grizzly it was a raven. And after the pain faded and she passed out her brother grabbed her in his arms and flew to the tree. " help us my sister shes fainted" the fairy doctor rushed towards them. " What happened to the princess" the brother handed her to the doctor " i dont know but i plan to find out" he then left her in the doctors hands.

Time skip

Selina's pov
When i woke up my brother was standing over me with a disappointed look on his face. " sister what did you do" i felt fear strike me " what do you mean" " sister that symbol means you did something extremely bad. Now what did you do" " im sorry okay ive been able to do it my entire life but onlu recently did i discover what else i could do i didnt mean too though i never meant to." " what are you talking about." I then burst into tears " i can raise and talk to the dead amd i was able to raise a human women who recently died. I didnt mean to i just saw how sad they were and wanted to help them."  " what happened after" " they screamed. And tried to burn her so i made her attack them and now their all dead all of them. But i made it okay i brought them back and now thier living like normal."  When i was finished i looked up at him and noticed a dark shadow covering his face " brother.."   " dont just dont" he then turned around and walked out of the room. 

Timeskip ( month)

A month has passed since i got my sin mark and the entire time my brother harreliquin. Has ignored me but my little sis elaine has been so understanding and sweet. Well right now we're playing the the woods when my brother flew down beside us. " hey harle what you been up to, lil bro" " look selly i think i over reacted and im sorry can you forgive me."  " of course harle ive missed you ." he then turned to Elaine " hey can i borrow selly for a minute."  " i dont mind if she doesn't" i nodded and he took my hand " we'll be back soon elly." We then flew off toward a part of the forest where not many people or fairies went. " um brother what are we doing here" " oh i wanted to show you something by that tree" he pointed towards a white tree in the distance.  " um brother thats the demon wood tree what are we doing here" i started to walk towards it when i felt something stab through my heart. When i felt it i looked up to see my brother with a dagger in hand made of the same wood as the tree. " what did you do" " im sorry sister but someone like you is too dangerous to be allowed to live." He then shoved it in deeper and i coughed up blood. " hah good one brother nice prank. You can take the dagger out now" He just shook his head. " im sorry sister but ill make sure your remembered as a hero." He then pushed the dagger deeper into my heart and i felt my vision start to fade. " why brother why" then everything went black.

Elina's p.o.v

I was sitting next to helbram when harlequin ran out of the forest wounded with selina in his arms. " help us shes hurt." When ran over to them. "What happened to her harle" helbram shouted.  " a human attacked us before he could stab me though she took the hit. But i cant pull the blade out i hurts my hand to try." I ran up closer and saw the dagger. " thats demon wood how did someone get ahold of it. " " i dont know." Then the. Doctor came up to us. " we cant take it out only one who can is a human. A powerful one at that." " doc is she dead." " no helbram just in a very deep sleep for a very long time."  " lets build her a tomb for her body until we can find someone to wake her up." Brother suggested. So thats what we did we built her a tomb and inside her body lied in a glass coffin . that only the ones meant to can break it." A black glow then surrounded it and i noticed the glass tripled in thickness. I looked at helbram beside me and we both realized the same thing he never wants the coffin opened. We then left the tomb and the next 300 years passed with out a word about until one day harlequin left.