We pulled apart, looking back at one another and smiling. "I'm sorry Kiba, for leaving you for so long." He said cupping my cheek. I smiled and leaned into his hand. "I forgive you Shadow. I'm sorry for yelling." I replied. He smiled at me, and I returned his smile. Another hour had passed and I was asleep next to Shadow, holding me in his arms. I knew what I felt about him now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shadow's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost couldn't believe that I was finally here with Kiba, after all these years. I saw she wagged her tail happily, and I was doing the same. We pulled apart to look at out selves. She had grown into a 5ft 6in tall young woman, and had grown into her curves on her hips and chest. I had grown as well. I was about 6ft tall, and had grown in my muscles in my arms, legs, and torso. I was a strong young man now. My hands where on her shoulders, and hers where lightly on my chest. I felt so happy that I could see my best friend after all these years. "Kiba I'm so sorry for leaving you. I didn't know what else I had to do to keep you safe." I said almost rushing my words by accident. Kiba back away a bit, trying to hide her eyes from me. Was she this upset that I left? I never wanted to hurt her, but I think I did.

"Kiba.. What's wrong?" I asked walking a little closer to her. I saw she was trying not to cry in front of me. "Shadow, I don't know how I can forgive you..." She said. Kiba was looking up at me now so she could see my face. I was hurt that she had said that. Kiba was looking angry now, and very upset. The fur on her tail fluffed and her ears folded back on her head. "Why the hell did you leave me?!" She yelled at me. I stepped back and felt angry myself now. I had my reasons for leaving, but she had no right to yell at me like that. "I had to. My tribe would have been looking for you!" I yelled back. My father had learned that someone else had gain the ears and tail of Tsukiakari, and I knew I had to lead them away from Kiba. They would have killed her or worse, tortured her. "Shadow what are you talking about?" She asked, clearly still angry at me. "The reason I left you was because they would have killed you."

I knew that she wouldn't believe me at first, so I tried to explain.

"Kiba, the reason why I was gone was so I could lead them all off your trail!"

"You could have told me before you left me for six years!"

"I couldn't because you would have looked for me and put yourself in danger!"

"My dad would have helped!"

We continued to argue like this for hours. It was getting late yet we both didn't even notice. "Why wasn't I suppose to be Tsukiakari?! It seems she wants me to become her when I'm ready!" She yelled with complete animalistic rage and anger in her voice. "My father said it was my sister who was suppose to get her powers!! You weren't!" I yelled back with the same tone Kiba had. Cinder had gained the ash fur of my mother and father was disappointed that she wasn't the next one to be so. As we continued to fight and argue, the clouds became darker and darker. The temperature dropped, and we both heard a rumbling sound. I looked and saw Kiba was calming down, but she looked afraid. "Kiba? Are you--"

BOOM!!!!!

She screamed and ran away as the rain came down again. Why was she running? Is she afraid of thunder? It could never harm her. But she was scared and I didn't want to be angry at her. I ran right behind her calling her name, but she didn't listen to me, Kiba just kept running. Kiba ran into a cave and she disappeared inside. I stood at the entrance panting and ready to help her. I heard her cry as the storm roared and the thunder boomed, then I crawled inside. "Kiba...?" I said loud enough for her to hear. She whimpered and kept her hands covering her head, trying to block out the sound of the thunder. Another crack of thunder, and another boom following after it. Tears where running down her face like a waterfall. I felt so terrible for her.

I sat down next to her and wrapped my tail around her shoulder to keep it warm, and pulled her close to me. Another bolt came down and hit the ground outside the cave, and Kiba flinched moving closer to me. I held her tight. We stayed like that for hours, and it was the middle of the night by now. She jumped slightly at the next shot of thunder and I put my other hand around her waist, holding her closer. We looked at each other for a second, not knowing what told us this, but our faces moved closer together, until we where only centimeters from one another. We both knew what came next, and it did. Our lips touched and we kissed one another as the rain continued to pour down. We didn't pay any attention to what was going on around us, all we focused on, was our first kiss. It was passionate, loving, and caring.

We pulled apart, looking back at one another and smiling. "I'm sorry Kiba, for leaving you for so long." I said cupping her cheek. She smiled and leaned into my hand. I rubbed her cheek with my thumb a little. "I forgive you Shadow. I'm sorry for yelling." She replied. I smiled , and she returned my smile with her own. Another hour had passed and she was asleep next to me. I held her in my arms. I knew what I felt about her now.... Love...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok probably one of the shortest chapters I have, but I wanted to update this as soon as I had thought of something to write.

So here is Chapter 14. I hope you all enjoyed. Please let me know what you all think in the comments. All feedback is appreciated.

❤️ U all 😘