Andy Biersack- Black Veil Brides

Jessa Natalie Radke

Andy visits Ronnies house to find is long lost sister. Andy couldn't control the feelings. Ronnie doesn't like it one bit

(3 votes or 4 comments)

Fyi I'm dedicating this one to @my_escape_is_falling
*Andys P.O.V*

"Hey Ronnie , what's good for today?" I asked over the phone.

"Nothing much. But now that I hear you, you should come over and meet someone. I'm making lunch. Come over for a bit" Ronnie explained.
I simply hummed as a positive response.
"Alright. Be there in a bit "

Grabbing my charger, wallet and coat I walked out the door and jumped into my sleek black car.
Pulling up to Ronnies house, I parked my car and walked in.
"Honey I'm hom- oh hey." I was cut of when I saw a pretty girl sitting in Ronnies living room.
"Uh hi" she shyly smiled.
"Oh uhm. You must be one of Ronnies friends. I'm Andy, a close friend of his, I'm sure he's told you alo-" I was cut off once again
"Oh hey Andy" . I look left and see Ronnie walking out of the kitchen as he's drying his hands off on a towel hanging over his shoulder.
"Who's this? " I questioned Ronnie .
"Oh uh. Andy, this is my long lost sister.  I didn't know until last night that I had a sister. It's pretty cool huh" Ronnie explained smiling really hard.
"Pretty cool huh? Ronnie she's fucking ho-"
"No Andy , you know how over protective I am of everything that's mine. You treat her the same you you treat me"

"So with that being said we can do-"
"No Andy !" Ronnie laughs.
What's up with people cutting me off today?
"Okay with all the being said , I gotta go and pick up my daughter so she can meet her aunt" Ronnie smiled brightly.
Ronnies sister smiled back but not as brightly as Ronnie.
"Alright Ron but I'm staying here because you promised me lunch."
"I'm fine with that. Oh and by the way her names Jessa" Ronnie said as he walked out the door.
"So Jessa, what do you want to do?" I asked playfully.
"Andy , I'm 24. I don't think you're staying here to babysit me" she said matter of dactyl while laughing.
"Oh yeah. My bad. It's the whole "little sister" thing that kind of has me lost." I explained.
"It's fine." She dropped her happy laughing face and then changed back to the face she's had since I walked in, which was full of anxiousness.
"What's wrong ?" She looked up probably thinking I would notice her change in mood .
"Andy, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm so fucking nervous. Like I didn't have a single brother my whole life then one day out of nowhere I do? What is that? It's some kind of weird ABC family after school special type of shit. And then he welcomes me in perfectly fine. Now he's introducing me to his close friends and his daughter for christ sake ! I went from an only child living with my mom to meeting my brother and being an aunt all in 12 hours. It's a lot of stress" Jessa admitted. I can tell this was a lot of weight on her shoulders.
"Hey relax" I  said  sitting next to her and putting my arms around her shoulders to comfort her.
"I now we literally just met about 15 minutes ago, but you seem great. Usually the girls I find in Ronnies house are asking me for cab fair or even asking to stay at my house. You haven't asked for either yet so you're good " I laughed trying to add humor to it.
"Thanks. I mean it. Ronnie has a good choice of friends" she smiled up at me.
"Are you kidding me? He hit the jackpot on me. You'll never meet another one of his friends that are as , how do I put this, handsome, funny or nice as I am" I chuckled with obvious sarcasm in my voice.

Jessa smiled sweetly and stood up.
"Wanna eat?" She questioned with a hand stretched out for me. I smiled and stood up grabbing her hand.

"So Andy , mind telling me about yourself ?" She asked as she prepared the food Ronnie already made. I sat at the island on a bar stool waiting.
I thought for a minute.

"Well I'm  in a band too. Black veil brides. "
"No way, you're in the band everyone uses as the cliche "scene girls favorite band " " she giggled.
"That's us" I laughed. I learned to take these comments lightly. I mean at least my bands known for something.
"But yeah, I sing for that band. And uh, I like to sit home and watch movies." I ended with a cheesy bright smile.
"Cute" she laughed
She set the food down in front of me and say beside me.

"This is so good" she mumbled, chewing on the salad wrap that Ronnie had made.
It was lettuce with salami and cheese and some other stuff wrapped inside it.
"So, are you a radke?"
"Yes. After Ronnie was born, our mom and dad weren't together but then my mom went back and had done some nasty shit and about 9 months later I popped out. My mom hasn't talked to my dad in about 23 years . So we are full siblings but I lived with mom and Ronnie and Ronnies brother stayed with his dad. Anthony isn't from my mom. My dad had a kid with a different lady a few years after I was born." She explained like it was nothing.

"How'd you not know about Ronnie sooner?" I asked.

"My mom simply avoided that side of the family for so long. And I've never gotten along with her I was kinda mad I never got to live with my dad. So then one day we got in a fight and I just yelled at her asking where my dad is. She gave me the name. I searched him up & it said 'father of Ronnie radke' so I was psyched I had a relative other than my mom. But we lived in New York up until now, Ronnie wants me to live with him here."

"All the way across the country ? That's a lot."
She simply nodded.
We were both done eating and we stood up to throw the plates in the sink.
"Here I'll wash it" she said
"No, I'm the guest, I will"
"But I'm Ronnies sister this is my job"
"And I never do dishes , take advantage of this moment"
"Fine you win. But I'm drying."
"I always win" I smirked down at her.
I start washing dishes then as I sprayed a plate it came back and shot her in the face
"Hey!" She laughed as she whipped me with the towel
"Shit." I chuckled and decided to spray with some more water.

"Andy that waters cold!" She couldn't stop giggling. It was so cute.
As I was daydreaming about her adorable-ness, she quickly snatched the water hose and started to spray me back.
"You got me wet!" I squealed, very  un-masculine if you ask me.
"Oh really?" She smirked.
"You bet" I smiled down at her
She was about 5'5 ish. I was damn near a whole foot taller than her.
I found my self staring into her eyes for quiet the long period of time.
"You actually look nothing like your brother" I whispered
"And is that a good thing?" She furrowed her eyebrows
"Yes. So then I can do this" I said as I leaned in. She stood up too and leaned towards me .
Without hesitation we both kissed. It was great so say the least.
It was just a kiss. It was one kiss. Then another . And it just turned into a wet make out session within seconds.
My hands cupped the back of her neck as she placed her hands on my shoulder.

Without thinking, I turned us around and placed her up on the counter so we could be some what even.
"Eeeeeeek " she squealed , followed by s giggle
"What's wrong?" I asked slightly out of breath.
"You sat me in a puddle of water. Got my butt all wet" she laughed.
"I'm so sorry. But that's pretty funny" I laughed.
"I know." She laughed too.
Again the laughing ceased when we made eye contact. Leaning down again , our lips made contact once again.

"Andy ! Come on" Ronnie shouted.
"Shit" I breathed out .
"Shit is right ! I specifically told you right before I left. "
"Uhm Ronnie , what's the problem ?" Jessa butted in.
"I'm just trying to protect you. I don't think you need another man walking into your life right now."
"How do you know what I need? I'm grown. Not to throw bad shit around but I've been without any guys in my life for 20 years. You think mom would be fine with me bringing home guys? Nope. So please just let be explore and be on my own for this one thing. You're already providing me with this house and letting me stay . You really don't have to take control of this" she had many great points.

"Okay. But what now? You guys are married" Ronnie asked.
"Cmon Ron , we just met. " Andy teased.
"But seriously. You guys need to figure out that kiss. And while your figuring it out, don't kiss in front of willow.
"Alright. Let's just take it slow?"
She nodded and pecked me on the lips.

"Bye bye andy " Jessa whispered as she pecked my lips.
It was getting late and she was walking me out but I didn't wanna leave.

"You can always come with me. I really don't wanna leave ."

"As much as I'd love to, i don't think that's fly with Ronnie "