Alan Ashby- Of Mice And Men

"You know it feels good

You know it feels so good" ~ product of a murder by Of Mice & Men

*Chloes p.o.v*

"Hey Austin !" I shouted from my room.

Austin Carlile , lead singer of Of Mice And Men , is my roommate and he never really let's me go around his band.

I've met his band once or twice but today I get to have lunch with them, set up by the one and only Tino , and yours truly.

"Ready Chlo?" Austin called using my nickname.

Instead of answering I walked down the stairs.

"Let's go!" I cheered.

Pulling up to the diner I recognize all the familiar faces.

"Hi" "hey" "what's up?" And I'm hungry" we're chorused through the 5 of us.

(Aaron's not in this story, don't ask why)

"Hey Chloe, did you die your hair?" Alan asked suddenly interested in my bright blue hair.

I nodded still trying to figure out what I want for lunch.

Soon the waitress came by and took all of our orders.

"Austin told me you do UFC . Why are we just now figuring this out?" Tino asked taking a gulp of coffee.

"Never really came up in those 4 hours we did talk to each other " I laughed .

"Yeah Austin , why keep your friend away from us for so long? Trying to keep her for yourself ?" Alan joked as I tensed up.

"No. In fact, her manger won't let her date or even drink. He's pretty strict that she focuses on fighting and fighting only," Austin explained

"Speaking of which, after this I gotta shoot to the gym, I've gotta fight coming up and I need major practice and training." I informed mainly Austin as our food came

"Could I come?" Alan asked chowing down his burger.

"Sure, you can help me train if you're not too weak." I giggled.

"Hey!" Alan laughed in a fake offended tone.

"Dude , she could so whip your ass." Austin said.

"Hah! like that one time you had to leave the apartment for the night!" I laughed at the memory.

"Why?" Phil questioned.

"She has major anger problems , so when she's pissed, somebody will bleed. Let's just say that is usually me." Austin explains.

"Why? What pissed you off that night that you had to hurt Austin " Tino laughed.

"I got pulled over that night. If Austin hadn't pulled me back it would've been the cop and not Austin being injured." I spoke .

*half hour later*

"Who else is coming with us?" I asked the guys.

Of course they couldn't put off their busy lives for me so it was just me and Alan going.

I directed Alan where to go and we pulled up to my gym.

"Don't act.... Crazy. These people can be fun but they're mainly business business buisness. Kinda strict" I warned Alan before we stepped into the gym.

Alan seemed to understand.

"Hey Chloe !" my uncle Jose yelled with a hug.

"Who's that fruit cake?" he asked seriously in my ear.

"Just a friend , don't worry he's just going to help . " I explained.

"Come on Alan . You can help me with my high left hooks. Lefts my weak side so I won't go too hard." I smirked.

Alan modded and followed me to the locker room .

"Hah , I don't know if this is your first time in a gym but girls and boys have separate locker rooms. Here's your clothes, change in there." I instructed.

Moments later we both walked out.

Me in my custom practice shorts and a sports bra and Alan in sweats and muscle shirt.

Walking over to the stereo I clicked shuffle as

The impaler By the acacia strain started.

Me and Alan entered the ring and my manager ,Moose, handed him the gloves that go on his hands.

After wrapping my knuckles and preparing myself I began jumping around, my bright blue braids flopping.

"Ready Alan ?" I asked .

He nodded and I began throwing shots at his hands. Just to warm up.

"You okay Ashby?" I shouted over pledge allegiance by Chelsea Grin played.

Alan nodded with an unsure look before I continued to practice with my upper left hooks.

"Fuck !" He shouted once I was finished with my left hooks.

He was now panting with his hands on his knees.

"These are your weak shots? Damn you have an arm! I would hate to get on your bad side." he breathed out.

"Ha, don't worry, as long as you don't bother me we won't have any problems." I spoke with lifeless by Chelsea Grin in the background.

"Now what?" Alan asked examining his hands.

"I kinda wanna work out. I have ADD so it's going to be a while before I get tired." I said as I jumped out the rink and headed towards the weight lifting area.

"Dude, not trying to be weird, but that's hot." Alan chuckled watching me do bench presses.

"Try to control yourself. Half the people here are in my family, & my family is very over protective." I explained walking towards the locker room.

"I kinda want to get out of here. What about you ?" I asked Alan as I unwrapped my knuckles . Usually they're sore but today I went easy on Alan .

"Sure" Alan agreed as we both stepped into the locker room, me showering while Alan does whatever he does.

I walked out the locker room to come face to face with my favorite aunt Tia (my accountant) and my uncle Tony, (he sets up fights)

"Hey , where are you going? Didn't you just get here ?" uncle Tony asked.

"Yeah , but my friends tired, I promise I'll be back later tomorrow." I explain.

"No Chloe , we need you back here tonight, your sponsors are coming by to make sure you're fighting and that all the advertisements are set up" Tony explained.

"Relax ! She deserves a break. You guys work her all the time. Let her live for once." Tia said smacking my uncles chest.

"Thanks Tia " I smiled

"Fine, at least try to be here around 10" Tony gave up.

As they walked away Alan walked out .

"What took you so long fruit cake ? " I questioned as I walked out the gym doors.

"Ignoring that nickname, I was showering."

Alan laughed.

"Are you sure that's it?" I teased as Alan turned pink.

"Oh my, come on Alan" I pulled him towards his car.

"Now what?" he asked pulling out of the parking lot.

"Wanna go to the bar?" I suggested.

"I thought you aren't aloud to drink" Alan spoke.

"I don't play by the rules Ashby, Austin and my manager think I don't drink but the bartender of that place down the road can say otherwise." I explained pointing out where to go.

"Okay then, show me what you got" Alan chuckled .

*to be continued*

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I just really wanted to update .