Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

Moments, after moments passed, and I had seen we were at the bowling alley. Screeching in excitement in my seat, he laughed as we both got out the car.

"Someone likes the alley, that's good. I'ma tear that ass up in this game though." He said rubbing his hands together like he was Birdman.

"We'll see."

-

" A sore loser." I said, as I playfully rolled my eyes popping a french fry in my mouth.

"See Nah that wasn't fair, I definitely won the ball was just trippin." Keyshawn said.

"You just can't admit that I kicked your ass, now you have to give me a message when we get home."

"Home?" He asked smiling taking a bite of his cheeseburger, as I bit my lip trying not to break out in a smile. During the game, he was confident he was going to win, so we bet on it. The loser had to massage the other person, and that's exactly what he was going to do.

"Me casa su casa," I said playing it off as he shook his head still smiling at me. Every time we were together it was just smiling. I prayed it would stay like this, and no heavy arguments would occur in the near future.

"Is everything okay here? Can I get you guys anything else?" The blonde middle-aged blonde waitress said coming to the table eyeballing Keyshawn.

"Can we get the check." He said paying her no mind, as he kept his eyes on me. "Coming right up." Bending down picking up our now spotless plates, she made sure to get close to him.

"If you want to slide in your phone number that would be great." She flirted, as I had to remind myself we weren't really together, and I couldn't check her.

I was going to sit back and watch seeing how this would play out."No disrespect you old enough to be my mother, speaking like that in front of my baby' ain't even gon' give you a tip." He stated as I smiled, loving his response. Looking stupid the lady walked away with the used plates.

"Oh, I'm ya baby?" I questioned not being able to hold in my smile anymore. My smile, made him smile ear to ear too, as we both looked stupid.

"You got it like that." Slamming down the check, the lady walked away obviously upset that she couldn't pull my nigga.

"How much is it?" I asked going to pay for my half of the food, as I reached in my wallet. Looking at me blankly he ignored me going in his own, pulling out two crisp twenty dollar bills.Taking out a twenty I handed it to him, as he took it out my hand. Satisfied with the fact that he took it, I stood up after him going into the car. Walking outside the cold breeze hit me, as I put my hands in my pocket.

Feeling his hands on my ass, he stuck something in there before sending a hard slap to it.

"Don't play with me like I was going to let you pay half for your food. I asked you out the fuck." He said scrunching his face up at me as I sighed taking the twenty out my back pocket and putting it in my wallet. I wanted him to accept it because I didn't want him to think he had to buy my half.

Driving back to my house was a quick ride, he kept on messing with me by jiggling my bottom lip. After biting his finger he knew to stop though. Grabbing his book bag with his overnight clothes, we headed upstairs quietly once again after I made sure the door was locked.

After us both taking a quick shower together, I made sure to not get dressed ready for my message. Laying on my stomach, my hair was all over the place, as he began putting lotion on my back.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked before my eyes rolled back at the way he started rubbing in the lotion."Wassup?"

"What would you do if a girl you've had sex with couldn't meet your standards?" I vaguely asked as my eyes closed enjoying every minute, as he rubbed in the rest at my upper back.

"You mean if the pussy trash and the sex is wack?" He asked chuckling, and I nodded my head to into the message to respond.

"I wouldn't have sex with her again. Simple. Just like if anyone else didn't like who they were having sex with because of how it felt."

"Damn. So if my vagina is bad I would be stuck with you having my virginity, and dipping."

"I'm sure it won't be like that for you. Every time you fuck the dildo for me your shit always wet, and it always takes you a minute to adjust because it goes back to being tight. You not ready for sec anyway, so get it out your mind." He stated, and he was right.

Moving his hands slowly down to my lower back, my pussy screamed for attention as I felt my clit throb.

"What if I am ready?" I asked as he stopped massaging, obviously surprised with my answer. I had wanted him to take it for a while, but my fear of seeing people have sex with someone, and they leave was always in the back of my mind.

However, in my heart I knew he wouldn't do that to me. He loved me, and I loved him. I was ready to share my body with him, I just didn't know if it was the right time, and if there was ever a right time.

My mom and grandma had raised me on the 'your body is your temple, and your virginity is the most sacred thing you will ever possess. So whoever enters your body first make sure it's worth it, because as it's gone, you can't get it back.'

I believed that, and I knew he was worthy of it."Nah not yet. I'll know when you ready." Dismissing the topic, I closed my eyes, and let his hands control my body, as my throbbing clit controlled my thoughts.