"Fuck! Chill baby!" I said under my breath.

Then she came up with a smile and moan, rubbing the tip of my dick around her lips. Fuck! She put both hands around it, jerking me and sucking on the top half. I knew she was done playing with me and about to go to work. With her moaning while smacking and sucking my dick with her lips for about 10 minutes, I was cumming.

When I looked down at Chastity she was licking her lips and smirking at me because she swallowed. Some shit she's never done. I looked at her amazed. Soon as I get out these handcuffs, she's going to wish she left me in them. She stood in front of me and looked down at my dick with a raised eyebrow. Questioning herself how was I still hard, I haven't had shit in 10 months. So we going all night.

I sat up with a smirk, "My turn!" Then I held my hands out to be unlocked.

"You have to find the key first daddy." She said walking closer in front of me.

My eyes roamed from her face down to the bow tied on her robe. I licked my lips wondering what she had on under it. Pulling the bow apart with my teeth while staring up in her eyes drove her crazy, causing her to let out a heavy breath and bite her lip.

"Stop biting your lip Chastity!" I demanded.

"Or what?" She challenged.

"You'll see, take it off!" I pushed my hands against her thighs for her to spread her legs apart some.

Once she dropped the robe, I looked up at her like was she serious. She had these red lace thongs with ribbon on them. Something I could've done ripped off with my teeth already if she would've walked in like that. I kissed up her right thigh to in between her legs to feel for the key. She moaned when I kissed her pussy through the thong, but I didn't feel a key.

I looked up at her with a raised eyebrow and she smirked. Roaming my eyes around the front. I noticed the ribbon again, "Turn around... Slowly!"

Chastity did as told and there it was. The key tied to the ribbon, resting on her perfect ass. Before I decided to get it. I planted kisses on both of her cheeks and bit her left cheek, making sure to leave a mark. She let out a giggle and moan. I smiled to myself because my baby can take the pain.

I pulled the ribbon with my teeth, letting the key fall into my hand. I took off the handcuffs sitting them to the side. Looking her up and down, I saw her right leg shaking up and down. Anticipating. Almost like she was nervous about what I was going to do once I got out of the handcuffs. I didn't do anything because I wanted to see what she would do.

When she finally turned around, I quickly stood up and grabbed her by her throat pulling her close to my face. Close enough my lips were brushing against hers, "When I tell you to kiss me, that's what the fuck you do!" I crashed my lips into hers.

 Close enough my lips were brushing against hers, "When I tell you to kiss me, that's what the fuck you do!" I crashed my lips into hers

Slipping my tongue in and out of her mouth, wrestling with her tongue. I took a handful of her hair and roughly pulled some back. She whined and begged me to kiss her again. I smirked, "Not yet baby." I copied her from earlier. Dragging my tongue across her collarbone and up to her neck, making sure I took my time. Nibbling on her jawline then taking her bottom lip in between my teeth, lightly tugging on it.