Part 4

Bearger was able to go back home Saturday morning. Slazo had stayed in the room with him for the entire night. 

Slazo thanked the nurses and doctors and they went back home. Once they got home, Slazo couldn't help himself. He kissed Bearger passionately, and when they broke away Slazo was blushing. 

"Dinner's still on for tonight, right?" He asked Bearger. He gave him one final hug. "C'mon, let's go make a video." 

They went into Slazo's room. He placed Bearger on the bed, and then sat in front of his camera. He set up, and then started filming. 

"Hello, everyone, I have some good news. Bearger is back from the hospital, and we are both doing very okay. I posted some stuff to instagram about the accident, and surprisingly a lot of you thought it was a joke? Come on guys! But, anyways, let's get on with today's video. Today, we talk about Lele Pons' latest video." He leaned closer to the camera and whispered, "Did you know she's Latina?"

As Slazo went through the motions of filming, his mind kept drifting to Bearger, and he had to keep doing retakes because he got lost in thought. He couldn't help it. Bearger was just so soft and lovable. 

He finally finished and checked the time. It was about time to get ready for dinner. He changed into nicer clothes and then he and Bearger took an Uber into the closest city, to a fancy restaurant. 

Once he got out of the car, he was happy he wasn't dining alone. There were so many people bringing their dates. Everyone looked elegant and fancy. 

"But no one looks as hot as you, babeger." Slazo used the nickname he had made up, stroking the side of Bearger's face. 

They went inside. The hostess smiled at him, gave a glance at Bearger, and then asked, "Table for one?"

Slazo gasped. "How could you say that? There are obviously two of us!" 

The hostess looked genuinely perplexed as she searched the waiting area. "...Where's the other one?" 

Slazo scoffed and his voice started to raise. "I can't believe it! Just because he isn't 'normal' doesn't mean you can treat him like nothing!" 

"Please calm down, sir. I'm sorry for offending you..." She looked down at the plush bear-burger in Slazo's arms. "Is the bear dining with you?" 

"Yes." Slazo nodded. The hostess mustered her best polite smile and asked them to follow her. She led the pair to a beautiful, candlelit table near a window that looked out over the rest of the city. It was a beautiful sight, the streetlights shining through the darkness. 

With the help of waitresses, he stacked a couple boxes so he could be face to face with Bearger. They looked at their menus. 

The waitress came over. "May I start you off with something to drink?" Slazo ordered tea. The waitress almost walked away, but Slazo stopped her. 

"My partner would also like a water, please." Slaze told her. She froze for a second. Why was everyone so confused about the arrangement? She nodded to show she heard him.

"I'll be back in a second," her voice squeaked, and she rushed away. 

Slazo and Bearger dissolved into relaxing conversation.