Rules

Hi everyone and welcome to my Harry Potter plotshop! This book is filled with all my ideas from the marauders, golden, and next gen era's. I've realized that I'm never going to write these ideas even though I tell myself I will. So I finally decided to put my ideas and make a plotshop :)

 So I finally decided to put my ideas and make a plotshop :)

Rules

i. no stealing plots! You must follow me and comment "I want this" for you to get this plot. If it's taken, oh well. But no stealing my ideas.

ii. once i have sold you a plot, the first chapter must be up within two weeks or the plot will be taken from you, and back up for sale. After the first chapter goes up, you may take your time and create your own update schedule (trust me, I know how stressful life can be haha).

iii. the chapters have to be decently long. minimum 800 words (sorry I'm picky but I don't want short crappy ideas). The book can be no less then 30 chapter.

iv. If you decide that you will not continue the story please let me know so I can put it back up for sale!!! don't take the plot if you know you can't write it please.

vi. If you are doing and absolute crappy job, I have the right to take a plot away from you (don't worry I'm not that harsh, I just don't want shit spellers).

v. you must follow the guidelines I give you for my story! You have a lot of independence to create your own story but you have to follow the couple guidelines I give you.

viii. and most importantly, you MUST give credit!!! I'm not trying to be a brat, but they're my ideas and I deserve credit for them.

Now, sorry for all of the rules (trust me, they're necessary). Let's get on to the plots!

 Let's get on to the plots!