•louis weasley•

Status: sold to bitchymalfoy

Title: charmed

Quotes:

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean no. Do you want me to spell it out for you?"

"But-"

"No means no. Why don't you do your damn homework by yourself like everyone else in this school."

Characters:

Alex Pettyfer as Louis Weasley

Dianna Agron as Eleanor "ellie" Carr

Plot:

Louis Weasley is a player. With his looks and most importantly his veela charm, he always charms girls into doing his homework. And it always works.

Until he meets the one girl that doesn't fall for his charm. Eleanor Carr. Instead, to Louis' very surprise, she throws a book at his head.

And now dumbfounded by Ellie, Louis is determined to get her to fall for him. But on the way, he begins to fall in love with Ellie. And that might be the scariest thing he's ever had to face.

Guidelines/Extra details:

- Louis and Ellie are both Ravenclaws in their sixth year
- Louis is a year older then lily and Hugo so he should have some special scenes with them!
-Louis has a guy best friend (pick name) and Ellie has a girl best friend (pick name)
-Louis has dated many girls
- Ellie is a really good student, she studies really hard to maintain her grades. She's usually a very nice person, unless it comes to Louis, and she is always annoyed with him.
- while Louis tries to charm Ellie, he actually begins to fall in love with her, which scares him at first, but then she helps him become a better person.