Chapter 29 Dublin, Ireland?

Adrien wakes up and notices everything around him is different than usual.  His room is smaller than her recalls to his memory.  Also ,the smell in the air, the noises and everything else is not the same. He stretches.  He gets up and pulls on a t-shirt, some jeans, socks and tennis shoes.  He leaves the room.  He smells breakfast.  It is then when it dawns on him.  He is now in Ireland.  This is why so many things lack a familiarity to him. 

        Adrien heads to the kitchen area which he vaguely remembers from the night before when he first came to this bed and breakfast place.  He smiles.  He sits down and begins to eat a bit of the tasty food.  

      "Hey, there!  It sure is a nice morning here in Dublin!"  The man says.

    "Yes, it sure is!"  Adrien says.  His voice does not sound like he means it though.

      "Well, what seems to trouble you?"  the man ask.

       "It is this girl back home.  I  use to date her and well, everything just sort of feel apart for me." Adrien says sadly.

       "I sure am sorry to hear this nephew."  the man says.

      "Nephew?  wait, who are you anyway?"  Adrien ask.

     "I am Fredrick Agreste!  I am your father's brother!  Your uncle!"  Fredrick says.

     "Wow, you are my family!"  Adrien says with surprise in his voice.

    "Yes, I sure enough am."  Fredrick says.

     "It is just I do not get it.  I feel like she is the one, but I get mixed signals from her.  I  confess my love for her, and now she broke my heart." Adrien says.

      "Well, then, what do you plan to do about it?"  Fredrick says.

     "Nothing.  I  love her, but I feel like she does see me in the same way.  I mean she took off the necklace.  She gave it back, and two days later she accuses me of lying to her!  She thought my cousin, Kathy was my new girlfriend!  I will never love anyone the way I love Marinette."  Adrien says.  He sighs.

      "Well, now, Adrien!  I do believe that you have cause for this sadness here.  It makes sense.  She did dump you right?"  Fredrick says.

      "Yes, Uncle!   I do not understand why she did it.  I thought she cared, but then she just dumps  me.   I never got any answers as to why she broke up with me.  I mean, was it my confession of love that scared her away?   I really do love her!  I came her in the hopes to forget, but try as I might I still feel like I see her in every reflection before me."  Adrien says.

      "Wow, nephew!  You really do have it bad for her.  I do not know what to say. "  Fredrick says.

    " I wish she could return my love for her.  It hurts to have love that is never given back."  Adrien says. He thinks, Oh, Mari!  why?  why must you hate me?

      "Perhaps, she does love you, but is afraid to show it."  Uncle Fredrick says.

      "What?  Why should she be afraid to show she loves me, or to say it?"  Adrien ask.

      "Love is a strange sort of thing anyway.  Some people struggle more than others when it comes to this sort of thing, Adrien!"  Uncle Fredrick says.

      " Impossible, she does not love. I sure of it.  You would no that too if  you had seen the look she gave me the night I  told her.  She had a look of terror as if she were afraid of me, but she also looked like she did not want me to love her. "  Adrien says.

       "I am sure she hates me.  She does.  It is my fault!  I should never have told her.  If I had just kept my mouth shut, I could have been happy just to be with her."  Adrien says.

       "Adrien, if you really believe all this nonsense than you only fool yourself. " Uncle Fredrick says.

        Adrien's  POV:  What would he know  anyway?  It is not like he has ever loved someone and had to watch her go?   I really do love her!  I will never be able to love anyone else.  I know because I can hardly look up at the sunshine without a memory about how her hair glistens in its rays,  the stars remind me of her smile, and the moon light of her lovely face how the moon reflects it, and now the rain reminds me of our first kiss.  The day I knew for sure I was in love with her and the day she made me fall deeper for her after she kissed me.  Why did she do this?  Was I just a pawn to her in a sick game of chess?  

         Back in Sunny California, Marinette wakes up.  She gets up and dresses herself. She eats breakfast, but as she brushes her hair she sees her eyes.  Her eyes look red from all the tears she spilt over him last night.  She thinks, why can I not just forget about him.  He left for Ireland!  He never said when he will be back, or if he even plans to come back for that matter.  Why did he go anyway?

      Marinette sighs.  She thinks, did Kathy hurt him?   If she did, then she will pay for this!  I promise myself, if she did, I will make her pay.  Why else would he just take off like this?

     Marinette's  POV:  Adrien, are you okay?  Why did you go so far away?  I am sorry, okay.  I do love you!  I  should have told you the truth.  Oh, but there is no hope for that now is there?  You have gone and fallen for some other girl.  It is too late for me.  Cinnamon roll, I miss you!  I wish you were here right now.  I  should never have dumped you or returned the necklace.  Oh, what have I done?   I cry as I realize what a stupid, mistake I have made.  No wonder he left me!

        to be continued in Chapter 30  Something's Got to Give!