9

Previously,

"Fine, but listen here Styles. If you ever bullshit me again I will never take you back again."

I have the right to out down some rules, right?

"I promise it will never happen again."

Harry's POV

After those 7 words left my mouth I knew that I would never cheat on Julie again, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I would be stupid to do anything like that again.

***

Julie's POV

1 week later.

Me and harry have been surprisingly happy lately. He's been living with me like before.

I'm happy. The trust that I lost in him after the incident is still gone, not completely though. I trust him, a little. Can't blame me though.

Today me and harry are going to stay in, not of anything but be lazy because the last week has been busy as hell.

"Hey babe?" I hear harry say.

"Yeah?" I say back.

"Come here please,"

I walk into the bedroom and see harry sitting at the edge of the bed.

"What's up?" I ask

"I just wanted to say that, I love you so much baby." He starts kissing my neck, I feel his breath fanning my skin, pleasant feeling really.

"Oh, really, huh?" I giggle.

Gosh does this turn me on.

"I'm so hard for you right now baby." He pants "so hard" he whispers.

I know what this is going to turn into, se.x, and to be completely honest I have no problem with that.

He starts to remove my top, then my bra

"So beautiful," he breathes

***

"That, was, amazing." I breathe.

"Ditto." He chuckles

😅😅😅😅

ello so I have school tomorrow meaning summer is over😪 and I can't update as much as I would like too so I'll only update on Sunday. sososo sorry but I would like to focus on school