8 | ONLY AROUND YOU

Klaus and Aliya was walking down the street, hand in hand with their fingers laced, the werewolf eating an ice cream that her fiancé bought for her. The Hybrid was smiled at the expressions his mate had on her face while Aliya was fascinated with all of the different flavours - this was her fifth one. The Hybrid chuckled over the disappointed look on her face when her ice cream was done. She pushed her one hand into her coat pocket and grabbed the Hybrid's hand with the other, lacing their fingers. Aliya looked at her mate with a gentle but expectant smile.

"So, where does this witch girl live that I need to kidnap for you?" Her eyes brows rose and Klaus laughed lightly at her blunt words. How would forever be enough with her?

"Follow me, my love." The blonde told his brunette lover. He gently tugged on their joined hands and he led her into Mystic Falls' residential area. Coming to a stand still in front of a small and quaint two story house, Aliya used her werewolf hearing to listen if someone was in the house.

One steady heartbeat echoed in her ears. The resurrected girl squeezed her fiancé's hand with a gentle grin before letting go and speeding to the house. Seeing as vampire's couldn't enter a home without invitation, it was up to the werewolf to kidnap the witch girl.

Aliya carefully followed the heartbeat to where the girl was, silently walking to the girl. "Good afternoon. You are Bonnie Bennett, yes?"

The tanned girl jumped, she was busy in the kitchen making something. When the girl let out a slight growl of impatience because the witch didn't answer her, Bonnie quickly nodded, shock and fear in her eyes. Witch or not, the werewolf girl that Klaus was willing to sacrifice Elena for, is someone to be afraid of.

"Fantastic." Then the werewolf sped forward and knocked her out against one of the kitchen cupboards. She carried her out the back where Klaus was waiting for her. It wouldn't look good if someone walked out of the front of a house with an unconscious person in their arms.

Klaus took Bonnie and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, before speeding back to the Mikaelson mansion, his fiancé in tow. He took the witch downstairs and threw her in the cell he had build in his basement. Why he build a dungeon chamber, is something that Aliya will ask him another day.

"It will take a while for her to wake up." Klaus noted, eyes darkening with lust as they zeroed in on her lips. "How about we do something to productive to pass the time?" The Hybrid placed his hands on Aliya's hips and leaned forward to kiss her but she smacked his arms and pulled out of his grip, much to the surprise and disappointment of the blonde man.

"Go wash yourself." Aliya ordered, wrinkling her nose up in disgust as Bonnie's scent over her mate invaded her senses. It made her stomach burn in a nasty way and she wanted to rip the witch's heart out. "You reek of that witch girl."

He smirked, feeling all kinds of smug. "Are you being jealous?"

"Don't be daft." She huffed before lightly smacking him on the back of his head and walking away, her fiancé's laughter echoing through the house as he sped upstairs and into their ensuite to do as his mate said. Just now she decides that he can't sleep in their bed.

***

When Bonnie woke up, Klaus had her locate his brother Finn, with a locator spell and some of Klaus' blood. Rebekah, Aliya and Klaus then left to get his brother and reunite him with his lover that waited for him for nine hundred years. The soulmate's found Finn walking down the street when they approach him. They walk together as Rebekah discreetly followed them around, waiting for Aliya and Klaus to make their move.