2 | THE MIKAELSON BALL

Aliya was sitting in Klaus' lap, his hands placed on her thighs possesively in the living room while the rest of the family was getting ready for the dance and compelled workers was decorating the mansion.

"ALIYA!" A voice shouted loudly and the werewolf flinched from the volume and Klaus growled when he noticed this.

"Must you raise your voice to that volume, Rebekah?" The Hybrid questioned, a glare on his face but the glare faded and turned into a smile when Aliya placed a kiss in his neck.

"What would you like my help with?" The girl questioned the blonde Original after she calmed her love down. Rebekah threw a smirk in Klaus direction but he was to happy with Aliya in his arms to spare her another thought.

"I wanted to know if you would accompany me to the Grill?" Rebekah asked hopefully.

"No." Klaus said sternly. "I do not want her in any danger." He told his sister and Aliya gave him an annoyed look.

"I would love to accompany you, Rebekah." Aliya told the blonde. "I can look after myself, Niklaus." She told him sternly and he looked like he wanted to argue with her but decided against it and nodded with a frown.

"Fine." He grumbled reluctantly and she gave him a kiss on the lips, making him grin again. The werewolf got of her Hybrid's lap and walked to Rebekah, leaving Klaus to pout by his lonesome from the lack of fuzzy warmth he experienced whenever Aliya was near.

"The effect you have on my brother is amazing." The blonde told the girl and Aliya blushed from her words, no matter how true they were.

Back in the house, Kol came down the stairs and looked at Klaus with a smirk on his face, "You are so whipped." He told the Hybrid but frowned when Klaus didn't threaten him or have an outburst. Instead he just said,

"I am."

The drive into town was silent while Aliya stared at everything with awe in her eyes and Rebekah explained to her whatever she didn't understand what it was or simply didn't know what it was. Many times it was the latter rather than the formed. But give the girl a break, she has been dead for the past thousand years.

"Just take your time to come in." Rebekah told her as they arrived at the Mystic Grill. The werewolf had never been much of a people person, save for Klaus and his family and of course her pack so she had to take a few minutes to adjust. Rebekah exited the car and walked into the Grill like she owned it.

It didn't take long for the girl to get over the amount of people and make her way towards and then inside the restuarant. Opening the door, she looked around the place and everything with awe and curiousity. She narrowed her eyes when she spotted Rebekah talking to Elena and another blonde.

"What are you doing here? I know your mom's rules. No hurting the locals." Elena said and Aliya scowled as she walked up to the trio of woman.

"We will kill who we want when we want." She said, annoucing her presance and Elena look at her in terror, making Aliya smirk. "You remeber me from this morning? Good. Remeber this, anger or irritate me in any way, I will change my mind and kill you. You saw that Niklaus doesn't care whether you live or die by my hand." She threatend seriously and both of the girls gulped in fear.

She smiled wickedly at them as she and Rebekah made their way to the counter. The real reason that the blonde Original wanted her to come with is moral support. She needed it if she was going to ask Matt out.