OVERVIEW

Klaus Mikaelson is a monster. And people always thought that he was one because of his hate for his father, Mikael. In a way it was, but it had more to do with something else. Or rather, someone else.

Aliya.

The name alone was enough to drive Klaus Mikaelson mad and none of his family members was allowed to say it.

She was a girl that died a thousand years ago. A girl Klaus fell in love with.

But there was a problem. She was a werewolf. A creature of the moon. A beast. They met one night when Klaus and Henrik snuck out to see the wolves transform and she chased them away, not wanting them to get hurt. But Klaus felt drawn to her and he went to the village the next day, and the next day, the nex-, I think you get the point.

She didn't want to give into him but eventually he won her over with his warm smile, good looks and she gave him her heart and he gave her his heart. After a few months he introduced Aliya to his parents because he wanted to marry her and spend the rest of his life with her and so did she.

His siblings loved her and they accepted her immediately. Mikael didn't care much and it took all the self- control Aliya had to control her wolf and keep herself from ripping him appart.

But Esther sensed what she was and as a result of that, Esther forbid their love, scared that her secret may come out. But that didn't stop them. They sneaked around and continued to love each other. His siblings knew and they even helped the couple sneak around and covered for Klaus whenever they were together.

Until one night. The night Esther turn her children into vampires and Mikael found out about her affair. Mikael slaughter all of the werewolves, including Aliya.

When she died, half of Klaus died, and it made him miserable because she took his heart with her. He swore never to love again and he didn't. She is his first and forever love. She may have died but Klaus will always love her.

But when Esther comes back, she needs leverage over Klaus. So, she ressurects Aliya.

***

CAST:

ADELAIDE KANE as ALIYA

the formerly dead girl

JOSEPH MORGAN as NIKLAUS MIKAELSON

the lonely king

***

DISCLAIMER:

I don't own the Vampire Diaries. I only own my character(s).

***