08

Hadley's POV
Jinx residents
Monday: October 29th, 2018
7am

i spent the rest of Saturday talking to Grayson about everything, well except for the fact i kissed Ethan but he knows we are cool now. then i went home and watched cartoons on my computer before falling asleep.

on Sunday i went back to the twins house in the afternoon and hung out with Gray. Ethan came back home from shopping at about 4pm and watched a movie with us. it was a really good weekend but now it's time for school.

i checked my outfit out in the mirror and it looked really good shockingly. a cute mustard yellow sweater with black jeans and black boots. then to top it all off i added a light blue jean jacket over it. for my hair i just kept it natural and wavey and only put on concealer to cove the dark circles under my eyes i've had since basically birth.

 for my hair i just kept it natural and wavey and only put on concealer to cove the dark circles under my eyes i've had since basically birth

i put my bag over my shoulders before walking down stairs.

"hey dad!" i exclaimed as i entered the kitchen.

"you're in a good mood today" he said with a smile, wrapping an arm around me to give me a hug.

"let's just say that nothing is bad at the moment" i responded smiling back.

"good sweetie" he said as i stepped back, ending the hug.

"are you off today?" i asked, realizing he was in his pajamas and robe.

"yes and i was thinking that i could make dinner and you can have Grayson over"

my dad loves Gray like a son...it's actually kinda cute how they get along.

"that sounds perfect" i replied with a huge smile on my face.

"okay now get to school before you're late" he told me, letting out a chuckle.

"dad it's barely 7:05...i have 45 minutes" i laughed.

"and you need to pick up Gray; get coffee and donuts; then finally go to school." he said, squinting his eyes. the lifted his mug of hot coffee to his mouth.

"fine" i groaned with my head looking up at the ceiling as i started walking out of the room.

i accidentally ran into the wall, hitting my shoulder on the edge of the entrance. my dad let out a huge laugh

"shut up!" i yelled laughing uncontrollably and raising one hand up.

"love you kid" he shouted as i opened the door.