Story 47-Pha & Pirate

2Moons Mpreg Snippet

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Pha & Pirate

Yo is tired. He just got home from his company conference after a long day. All he wants to do is to snuggle either with his husband or toddler son. Or both.

"P'Pha! Heart! I am home!" Yo calls out and not long after, little Heart, only 3 years old comes running out, complete in his Luffy costume and hat and plastic sword. Pha tags from behind wearing only his shorts and holding his own plastic sword. Yo smiles. That means these two are playing pirates again.

"Mommy!" Little Heart hugs Yo's thighs while Pha pecks Yo on the cheek.

"Yo, you are back! You have to hear this out!" Pha says, excitedly. Yo allow Heart to pull him into his playroom which looked like a storm passed through. Yo shakes his head.

"You see, I was playing pirates with Heart and my plastic sword hit him and then he started falling down in slow mo. I swear I didn't not taught him that. Wanna see?" Pha asks. Yo giggles.

"Awww, Heart, you can slow mo now?" Yo bends and sit down on be floor beside Heart who kisses Yo on the cheek too.

"Heart, let's show mommy what you did ok? Let's play pirates again," Pha says as he lifts Heart's little hand holding the plastic sword.

Heart squeals delight as he starts sparring with his Captain Daddy. In the middle, Pha pokes his son's gently with his plastic sword.

"Now you have lost. Show mommy how did you lose just now?" Pha asks and soon enough his son starts dramatically holding his stomach for "injury " and then starts rolling on the floor, making baby-ish coughing noises.

"Oh my, my little Heart is a very brave pirate! Let mommy protect you from bad Captain Daddy!" Yo joins in, takes Heart's plastic sword and starts sparing with Pha. Dramatically Pha "stabs" Yo and in turn Yo dramatically "dies" beside his baby.

"Oh, Oh, even mommy lost to this evil Captain Daddy, oh, mommy will forever be with Pirate Heart" Yo says and dramatically faints beside a "dead" Pirate Heart.

"Oh, I repent! How can I kill such sweet mommy and cute baby Pirate Heart? Oh no, I must kiss them awake! Here I come," Pha teases.

Immediately Heart starts squealing in delight.

For sure now Yo knows what works for Phana and baby. Pirate game.

It's all right as long that brings two person he loves the most together.

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙