Chapter 12 (✔️)

Mulai dari awal

He ended up in the loo....

Laksh rushes to him, "Raksh! You forgot the child seat." He shows him the small ladder with seat.

[I was laughing after I found this]

Raksh fumes, "get me out of here." He shouts in anger and made Laksh fear. Oh God Ragini, he is your son.

"Sure Raksh, should I adjust the seat?"

Raksh shook his head. Now I won't clean anything, but you will clean me. Haan.

"Papa shower. I want a bath!" He was demanding and Laksh frowns, "shower haan. And the rooms, who will clean them?"

You!

"Papa I feel dirty. My bum was in the loo, wash me. Make me happy." He said with sad face expression, his eyes were having tears.

Laksh nods, "okay Raksh, if someone wants to learn something about emotional blackmail, they should ask you for a lecture." Laksh left the washroom. He come6 back with his mobile phone, "look your mom sent us a to-do list."

Kiya? {what?} I have to work on weekend and I'm here for the first time. I should be pampered not used.

Laksh was reading it, "haan shower is written here, but you want a bath, right?"

Raksh signs of relief, "haan bath."

Now I got it, a list for papa to follow my daily schedule. Thank God.

Laksh pouts, "Raksh it's just the living room, can you please wait a few minutes?" He was pleading with his eyes.

"Sure papa." He was taking off his clothes and Laksh took 5 minutes to clean the mess. He looked into the fridge and took out the food he had prepared the day before.

Raksh was waiting, but he had also done his work. He felt relieved.

Laksh was back in the washroom, "so I will clean the tub and then we will have a bath?"

Raksh nods, "yes!" Laksh smiles.

Everything was done, he was filling the tub with lukewarm water and Raksh was looking at him, "Papa I want foam, looooooots of foam."

Laksh blinks his eyes, "foam?"

"Haan paaaaaaaaaapa!" He was smiling and looking into the tub, how it was getting filled.

Raksh saw Laksh, "Papa, why you wearing shorts?" He asked and said, "mummy and me always naked

Raksh saw Laksh, "Papa, why you wearing shorts?" He asked and said, "mummy and me always naked." He looked at him. Laksh nods, "I know." Now both were naked and sitting in it, both on each side, "tsunamiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" Raksh shouts and splashed Laksh with the water, he took a rubber duck and a ship to play with it.

" Now both were naked and sitting in it, both on each side, "tsunamiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!" Raksh shouts and splashed Laksh with the water, he took a rubber duck and a ship to play with it

"Mine!" He took it and glares at Laksh.

Laksh was confused, but then he smiles remembering a moment with Ragini.

"Laaaaaaaaksh!"

"Damn you frighten the hell out of me. What happen?"

"You are mine. I love you, I'm not going to let you go away from me." She cuddled him from the back.

"Aww Ragini I love you too. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere without you. You are mine!!!"

🌊 "again Thsunaaaaami!" Laksh shook his head, "Raksh!" He shouts, but Raksh turns showing his back, "Papa raggar ke {rub my back}." He gave him a sponge and Laksh laughs, "okay!"

They come out of the washroom, Laksh put Raksh into a thick towel.

Laksh opens the bag and comes with fresh clothes for Raksh

Laksh opens the bag and comes with fresh clothes for Raksh. Both were wearing their nightmare.

Remember the Liverpool football...

____