Chapter 19 (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Raksh small confession about his injury, RagRak moment & RakLak moment. A dog and an elder woman.

There was a shout, ops two shout simultaneously, "Raksh / Laksh!"

Raksh pouts, "aunty maybe I should call you granny, I said na my name is Raksh!" He caresses the dog.

"Laksh yaar stop!" A man said while another one shouted, "Idiot I called you not that old woman!" Ajay shouts and Raksh bites on his tongue.

"Array teri to! {How dare you?} aunty he is a kid he doesn't know how to speak with lady's. You don't mind haan." He winks at her.

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

The jaw of almost everyone reached the ground, "that is a pure flirty boy!"

Raksh smirks, "I'm like my father, I guess so." He sat there back opposite to the dog, "you are a good doggy."

"Sir!" The kids shouted seeing Laksh there.

Laksh smiles, "hi kids, how are you all?😎"

The kids were confused and looking at Ajay, poor guy plan was always bringing them face to face, but he never thought further, as the plans were rejected. Ajay shrugs, "I had invited him in front of you guys, but he rejected it." He said to his defence.

Laksh comes forward, "yes, you did invite me and I refused as my friend had already invited me. Raj your father." He said pointing on his friend.

Raksh widen his eyes, "you?!" He shouts and turns to his mother, "ey muuh udhar kar{turn your face}!" He shouts and made her angry, "Raksh!" She shouts and comes closer, just then she felt his presence and stopped, she turns, "Raksh come!" She was breathing heavily and waiting for Raksh.

But it was Laksh, who hold her hand.

Raksh was now 😱😮, "ey leave her!" The dog was following him, "oh Sit!" He orders the dog, who followed his order.

Raksh glares at Laksh, "have you gone mad, clear this stupidity with your mother than come again. Besides this is my hand. You take the other." He scolds him and Laksh refuses, "no way, Ring is on that hand." Raksh shrugs, "so what, she is my mama." He took her hand they were leaving the party.

Laksh smirks, he turns without giving anyone a gaze or explanation, he went back to his friend. Laksh was showing his fingers, like 1...2...3

"Laksh my Raksh, get me my grandson!" The elder woman was obviously no one else than Sujata.

Laksh turns with fake anger, "What? Why? Reason? I can't I'm not allowed!"

Sujata fumes, she comes to him and twisted his ear, "you better go, I take my oath back!" She pushes him and he adjusted himself.